Washington Wizards 2013 - 2014 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Where will the Washington Wizards finish this season?

• Out of the playoffs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In 8th place.

• In 7th place.

• In 6th place.

• In 5th place.

• I'm delusional and believe the Wizards will finish in 4th place or higher.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
man, seeing the Wizards play like this definitely erases any recent memory I had of our football team this past season.

:smokin:smokin

Spurs coming up next. They've had some injuries and we've been playing well; I feel good about our chances to keep up the momentum.

pimp.gif
  feels good man

Last edited:
As of late last night, Living social had a deal for the spurs game today. As well as the kings game. Check it out if they're still avaliable

Idk if anyone watches the Starters, but they gave the Wiz a lot of love on the show yesterday. Watch the first five min or so:

Great first quarter!! Wall was going off

This team has really bought in now, it's great to see

random warriors' fan in here..but good lord, that boy John Wall is something special.

i cant stand the spurs..hope yall take it in the 2nd OT

Whitman is THE worst coach ever, zero adjustments or substitutions in the second overtime smh
Forreal. Goddamit

Why couldn't he design any actual plays in the OT? Just one guy dribbling the ball around and forcing up a tough shot

Last edited:
Whitman is THE worst coach ever, zero adjustments or substitutions in the second overtime smh

Agreed. Can't tell you how tired I am of Wall killing it in the first only for him to cool off because Randy decided sit him for 8 straight minutes. This is the same dude that had Beal leading the league in minutes :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom