Washington Wizards 2013 - 2014 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Where will the Washington Wizards finish this season?

• Out of the playoffs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In 8th place.

• In 7th place.

• In 6th place.

• In 5th place.

• I'm delusional and believe the Wizards will finish in 4th place or higher.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
man at least we aint losing ground in the east now we arent to far behind from falling out of the playoffs

Seems like the east is rounding out, now it seems like only the bottom two seeds are gonna be horrible

I was at the Wizards/Thunder game in section 113. Dope seats, and the Wiz getting a W was perfect. Seemed like the Thunder conceded defeat extra early. It was actually quite weird. Durant sat out a lot of the 4th qtr, but they were still in striking distance.

I'm not a huge Pau Gasol fan by any means, but if Phoenix is indeed able to acquire Gasol in exchange for Okafor's contract - without giving up a lottery pick - I'm going to be very upset. 

Good first half against Portland.. we can hang with this team. They have a great offense but so-so D

WIZARDS DID IT!!!!!!!!! WE DID IT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

.500 BOYY

tumblr_lnhoqpsR6N1qk79dj.gif

Most proud I've been of a Wizards team in I don't know how long.

OVER .500???? What is that feeling?

Keep it up!!!

Wanted to goto the game today too the tickets were cheap and I felt that W.. lets get it wizards playing good basketball

Seraphin was out there doing work on offense. Did not see that one coming. Great defensive effort and huge shot by Nene down the stretch there. We were up 6 with about a minute and a half left and beal came off 2 screens from nene and just kicked it to him for the mid range jumper. I was a little nervous at the end.

Congrats to the wiz long time coming for john.

Good to see the Wiz finally playing solid at home. Been a long time coming. The area and it's fans deserve winning basketball.

Hope they keep gelling and everyone stays healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom