Washington Wizards 2013 - 2014 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Where will the Washington Wizards finish this season?

• Out of the playoffs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In 8th place.

• In 7th place.

• In 6th place.

• In 5th place.

• I'm delusional and believe the Wizards will finish in 4th place or higher.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Can't tell you how tired I am of Wall killing it in the first only for him to cool off because Randy decided sit him for 8 straight minutes. This is the same dude that had Beal leading the league in minutes :smh:

And now it's like he doesn't wanna play Beal at all smh. There's no reason Beal shouldn't have played the second OT, everyone was gassed especially Wall

He's on a minutes restriction that Randy said he has no control of. I'm still trying to figure out how the head coach has no control over that. This was Beals best game in weeks, and dude didn't even get a second in either overtime :smh:

Beal was injured.. ya'll didn't hear them talking about it? Something happened to his hand.

Would be surprised if he played next game, kid is always getting dinged up.. :smh:

I heard them but I doubt that's why he sat. Dude has logged 34 minutes max the last four games.

Beal was injured.. ya'll didn't hear them talking about it? Something happened to his hand.

Would be surprised if he played next game, kid is always getting dinged up.. :smh:

Beal seemed to be aching the entire 2nd half. that hip check he took from green had him grabbing his hip the rest of the game. and then i guess he must have sprained a finger or something..is the kid this fragile usually?

Last edited:
Actually just watched Wittman's postgame, he said it was because of Beal's minute restriction.

So not sure if he's actually injured or not.. guess we'll have to wait and see

good game....sucks we lost especially with san antonio shooting so poorly from 3. During regulation they were what like 5 for 29 or something.

More failed offense down the stretch. With one minute left game tied at the end of regulation we ended up scrambling the whole possession and having wall get the ball poked away to hoist a 35 foot 3 as the shot clock expired :smh:

But can't be mad about it considering the run we had been on. Hope the confidence stays up

Man, that was a tough one to lose.

No answer to Patty Mills tho. :smh:

I'm at the point now where I not only expect this team to compete every night, but also WIN every night. We had this one. Spurs are who we thought they were....and we let them off the hook.

Parker sat the entire second half and Duncan fouled out in the first minute of the 2nd OT.

They practically handed us the game on a silver platter.

Our OT halfcourt sets were god-awful and our shot selection was even worse.

Dissapointed because we SHOULD have won.

Proud of the defensive effort from the squad at the end of regulation and the first OT.

If we could keep that momentum up all game we'd be getting alot more W's.

Am I the only one that is perplexed by Whitman's rotation? Vesely, Porter, Singleton, and Maynor (understandably) got NO PT. We need depth if we're gonna make that push come playoff time.

Is Glen Rice Jr hurt? Didn't we recall him from the D-League cuz he was BALLIN? and then he's in a suit on the bench for the last 3-4 games? What gives?

Last edited:
Man i have been saying get GR Jr. into the rotation and give him the green light. When Beal isn't on the court we struggle at times getting shots off. Beal isn't the best at creating his own shots but he will run off screen after screen to try to get at least a look. GRJr can create his own shot just as well.

And why no Otto? He really hasn't showed me anything when he has been on the court....but he has never been on the court :lol: so idk if he is solid or not

:smh: @ Me For Leaving The Phone Booth In The 1st OT Wen It Was 111-115.

Yet I Kinda Saved Myself A Build Up And Eventual Let Down. :rolleyes

Going Friday, Hope They Can Get Back Over .500

:x Giving up 67 in the first half.. this is a joke, where is the damn defense

I don't understand how this team is so hot and cold. What happened to the defense we played against GS, Portland, OKC? Ughhh... :smh:

Last edited:
I dont' understand how this bs keeps happening.. Wittman has to go man, any idiot can see that a proper coach would be getting way more out of this roster on a consistent basis

Last edited:
Not going to lie, Beals shenanigans are really starting to irk me. Dude contributes basically nothing when his jumper isn't falling. And his J has been inconsistent at best the past 25 games

Really unhappy with the coach right now. Not sure what happened to the minutes restriction on Beal tonight, but he played 34 minutes tonight and his shot wasn't falling.

I expected this to be an easy win, too. Miles and Waiters, 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Handled the kings last night. Was a pretty solid game. Sacramento gave the game away at the end though. They looked like they didn't want to win. Isiah Thomas was cooking out there though.

Really unhappy with the coach right now. Not sure what happened to the minutes restriction on Beal tonight, but he played 34 minutes tonight and his shot wasn't falling.

It's Funny His Minutes Restriction Was Announced Over, Yet He Caps At 34 MPG No Matter The In Game Scenario :lol:

Beal cooking

I'm not liking these refs so far.. they seem like they're gonna try to control the game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom