Washington Wizards 2013 - 2014 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Where will the Washington Wizards finish this season?

• Out of the playoffs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In 8th place.

• In 7th place.

• In 6th place.

• In 5th place.

• I'm delusional and believe the Wizards will finish in 4th place or higher.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Sir! Definitely satisfied with the win. Beal picked it up in the second half. I was blown when gortat missed that 1 foot hook with 48 seconds left, one of the brothers could've sank a 3 to tie it with the next possession. First game I watched from start to finish and it was worth it.

This game had late game collapse written all over it 
laugh.gif

Some clutch buckets from Beal and Wall and great defense from Ariza on that final possession prevented it 
pimp.gif

completely surprised when i woke up and saw that we won :lol: Saw the highlights. Big O-bound by ariza and 3 by wall at the end. When Beal is healthy and playing well he has to be our closer. Dude has been clutch down the stretch of close games. Giving the ball to Nene on screen and rolls at the end has got to be our last option. Just screen for beal and let him go to work

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Was expecting a blow out so I went to sleep before the game came on, just read that we won, completely surprised. Them getting these W's on the road is actually starting to piss me off, shows you how much better they could be at home.

Didn't see a minute of the game last night...woke up pleasantly surprised when I read the recap :pimp:

Ariza/Wall/Beal doing their thing :pimp:

In the BF recap, they have two short clips of some of the defense played on Steph Curry in the clutch. Maaaaan....if this team can play with that type of defensive intensity on a more consistent basis, getting over .500 won't be as hard.

Tough one tonight...let's see how they do.

On a side note...Brad Beal's chick is like that. I see where he has been spending his practice time.

:nerd:

We're 22-22 right now, if we were even average at home we'd be the easy #3 seed :smh:

Top 3 Seeds Go To Division Leaders, And Miami Will Win Our Division :lol: (Indiana, Toronto/BK Takes The Other)

Placement And Playoff Opponent Is More Critical Than Finishing High/Winning Division IMO

Finishing In A Position To Play Chicago/Atlanta In The 1st Round >>>

Home Court Is Trivial For This Team, And Playing Toronto/Brooklyn In The 1st Isnt Favorable Either.

Went to bed at halftime, looked lke it was gonna be a blowout. Of course we got within 1 and then blew it, glad I didn't bother :smh:

Why didn't they just call OKC and ask if they'd be interested in a Durant for Nene swap? 

If what we've been reading is true, the Bulls are gearing up to amnesty Boozer this summer, perhaps to make a run at Carmelo Anthony.  In such a scenario, they'd need Gibson to replace Boozer in the starting lineup.  

If the Bulls were interested in badly overpaying for 13 and 6, they'd just keep Boozer.  Nene has one of the worst contracts in the entire league.  We're stuck with him until he retires or expires.

smh i wanted to goto the game too.. every time i went and we play durant we won

Gotta give Wittman credit, Washington is a borderline elite defensive team. We're ranked #10, and are currently holding OKC to 80 points

Last edited:
6-1 vs winning teams in the last 19 days. Chicago x2, Miami, Golden State, Phoenix, OKC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom