Washington Wizards 2013 - 2014 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Where will the Washington Wizards finish this season?

• Out of the playoffs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In 8th place.

• In 7th place.

• In 6th place.

• In 5th place.

• I'm delusional and believe the Wizards will finish in 4th place or higher.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt be suprised if the Wiz won a series vs the Pacers in the playoffs
:rofl:

Wizards can't even beat the goddamn Bobcats

Pacers would wash us with ease. The team that could really pull some upsets this year is Toronto, not us

roll.gif

? Washington is about to have the same record as us and be lower in the standings if this result holds. Stop it, this isn't 2012

:smh:

DMV sports fans :smh: :lol: Yeah the Pacers haven't been all that the past month or so but the Wizards have regressed too.

Don't care how much you think the Wizards have regressed, Pacers are in ******* shambles.

Anyways....hope the Wizards can get this W. Hell of comeback going on.

Great start to the third quarter!  John Wall is abusing Kemba Walker right now.

:rofl:

? Washington is about to have the same record as us and be lower in the standings if this result holds. Stop it, this isn't 2012
I wasn't dissing the Bobcats, obviously they're a playoff team. My point was that some Wiz fans want to face the Pacers in the playoffs who are a 50+ win team, when we were getting (at the time) destroyed by Charlotte who is the 7 seed and has a lesser record than us

Man Gortat has really been great for us this season, offensively and defensively. I hope we re-sign him over paying someone like Monroe the max

7th seed it is then..

Funny that at one point we were 3rd in the conference, as long ago as that seems

Damn....wanted this W.

Gotta have a better output from Ariza if this team wants a chance to win.

7th seed...not the wost thing in the world. Out of all the teams in the East (not counting the 8th), I actually welcome the potential matchup vs. the Pacers.

the Bobcats OWN us

Randy Wittman and his undying loyalty to Trevor Ariza annoys me to no end, dude didn't hit a shot all game yet he wouldn't take him out

and Beal with the constant long two point shots :x :x :x :x

adammcginnis: The Wizards went 1-15 on 3-pters, Bobcats 11-25, And there is your analysis

That's the story of the game....oh, and Al Jefferson's unstoppable mid-range J. Dude is too nice shooting the rock. SO underrated.

Damn....wanted this W.

Gotta have a better output from Ariza if this team wants a chance to win.

7th seed...not the wost thing in the world. Out of all the teams in the East (not counting the 8th), I actually welcome the potential matchup vs. the Pacers.
Let's not act like Miami has #1 locked up.. in fact they are back to #2 as of tonight.

Of course, they might rest Wade first round but Lebron would still destroy us on his own, as he is prone to do in the playoffs

Last edited:
Exactly. Indiana can gain the tie breaker over the Heat by winning just one more eastern conference game. Miami very well could be our match up. Not that we would last more than 5 games against Indiana anyways.

Last edited:
Ariza was fighting the flu last night apparently. Not that its an excuse but thats probably why he only took 6 shots total or something like that.

Us in 7th...Heat in 2nd....no bueno.

Let's not act like Miami has #1 locked up.. in fact they are back to #2 as of tonight.

Of course, they might rest Wade first round but Lebron would still destroy us on his own, as he is prone to do in the playoffs

Exactly. Indiana can gain the tie breaker over the Heat by winning just one more eastern conference game. Miami very well could be our match up. Not that we would last more than 5 games against Indiana anyways.

I hear yall...playoffs are a different kind of beast, but for whatever the reason, this Wizards team (obviously in the regular season) plays up to Miami. I would love to face the Pacers, but I think a Miami/DC matchup would be a potential dogfight.

Can't wait to see both Wall/Beal on a national stage.

down 4 with 35 seconds in overtime and no foul? What was going on out there?

Ariza with 0 points in 39 min??? Why cant the third pick in the 2013 draft get some burn?

Last edited:
I don't care how bad they've looked. The Pacers would dust us in a 7 game series and obviously so would the Heat.

I feel like Wittman basically wasted a year of Otto's career. He could have been getting 10-15 minutes a game all this time instead of being DNP'ed.

The kid can play.. he rebounds, plays defense, does the little things. And he's shown some scoring ability too, but that part of his game won't develop without getting consistent PT.

Yeah was at the bulls wiz game and Otto was working hard at 5 pm shooting and running drills one on one with an assistant for an hour. Kids putting in work hopefully it pays off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom