Watchout you non-tippers... you might get banned from a restaurant one day..

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

To all the cheap people in here.
Waiter/Waitresses get paid $2 an hr. If you want good service, tip!!!
If you don't tip, expect $2 type service. Straight cheap people in here.

When I was a barber, I remembered all those who tipped and who didn't.
Those who didn't tip, I'd leave them waiting and take my clients who tipped good and would hook them up.
So when ya fools wonder why your shapeup is %%%%#$ up, it's because you're cheap.
Same goes for a restaurant.
You get what you pay for.

That's no excuse to provide poor service. You're an unethical barber.

How about they ban the people in charge of paying them $3/hr for not paying enough?

I'm a good tipper, though. My girl says I tip too much...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

To all the cheap people in here.
Waiter/Waitresses get paid $2 an hr. If you want good service, tip!!!
If you don't tip, expect $2 type service. Straight cheap people in here.

Those who didn't tip, I'd leave them waiting and take my clients who tipped good and would hook them up.
So when ya fools wonder why your shapeup is %%%%#$ up, it's because you're cheap.
You get what you pay for.

That's no excuse to provide poor service. You're an unethical barber.
It's a good way to lose customers

Originally Posted by Ghenges

But the thing is what really is "good service" vs. "bad service" anyways? The line isn't that clear cut.

I mean, if you get your drink refilled once instead of twice does that affect the tip? Do you look around to see if the restaurant is busy before you decide to blame the server? That's not necessarily the servers fault.
You can easily tell the difference between the 2. 
Good service to me is
-Never having to ask for a refill or wait on a drink (This probably urks me the most when I go out to eat, I usually drink a lot when I eat and it annoys me when my glass is empty)
-Giving us time to look at the menu, but not keeping us stranded asking where's our waiter we're ready to order.
-Constantly having servers/waiters around the dinning area in case anything is needed.
-Like someone else said making us feel welcomed and not trying to rush us out.

Busy or not, a good serving staff will have their %%$# under wraps unless they are servilely under staff that night.  Me and the guys go out to this one spot on park avenue south every few months and it's always packed friday/saturday night.  You get there after 8 you're waiting an hour for a table.  We always had top notch service their, that's why we keep going back.. Not to mention the food is incredible.  To anyone that cares I'm referring to Houston's (Now called Hillstone)

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

To all the cheap dumb people in here.
Waiter/Waitresses[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] Doctors[/color] get paid $2130 an hr. If you want good service more than 2$ an hour wage, tip get an education and consequently a job that requires more than a 2$ an hr education level!!!
If you don't tip, expect $2 type service. Straight cheap people in here. Don't be mad, U.P.S is hiring.

You get what you pay for. I sucked at it.
I fixed it for you. The local, family owned Vietnamese and Korean spots don't even hire waitstaff. They have their kids do it who are literally like 6-10 years old sometimes. I'm not even exaggerating. I would be embarassed to go out to eat one day, and realize (if you didn't know already or are in denial) that my job could be done by an adolescent easily and I'm a grown $!# dude trying to argue people need to pay me more.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Agreed.[/color]

Me4u2Night [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- You're pathetic. You'd mess up someones haircut over a tip? !$%**## loser.[/color]

how you figure if someone tips bad they'll get a bad reputation?

im assuming they just dont go back, lmfao...

edit:
in this day and age everything should be done by computers and delivered by cyborg chimps, eff a backwards system

A lot of you guys sound like simps. You need a waiters happy face to warm you up?

I really wish I could refill my drinks my damned self, only thing I need a server for is to bring me my plates, we should get the work-hungry illegal busboys to get paid for this.

Props to waiters exploiting an antequated useless system though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING
you sir sound like a great server. but my take on this whole thing is i start at 20%, if it was bad service, i'll deduct accordingly, if it was blah they get the 20 and if they did anything above and beyond i'll add accordingly. i have many friends who work as servers, and theyve told me stories about getting stiffed and whatnot and it sucks. the difference between a blah tip and a good tip is probably a buck or two, and i'll give that up as long as its earned. also, i usually go to the same restaurants anyways to where i get to know at least a couple of the staff to where they hook me up and i'll hook em up too.

but i do think if you can't afford to tip when you eat out, you shouldn't eat out. take your $@$ to arbys.

No one should need to tip. If you're not getting paid enough, get a different job
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Acting like there's a law that says you need to tip. f outta here

I'll tip something even if the service isn't the greatest

How are people going to say they aren't going to tip when they go out?
You already know that's part of the meal.

If you're not going to tip then do takeout or delivery

If u don't tip, u're cheap, plain and simple. It has nothin to do w/ how much the server gets paid, it's about not bein a douche and tippin. It really aint that hard ppl. If u don't wanna tip, keep ya frugal selves at home
laugh.gif

That is all

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] @ some of you acting like people give a damn if you call them "cheap."[/color]

YAWP!!! I'M A SERVER TOO!!! AND I KNOW EXACTLY HOW IS IT!!! EVEN A CERTAIN GROUP ETHNICITY DOESN'T WANT TO SERVE THERE RACE!!!!!!! BECAUSE THEY ARE BAD TIPPERS!!!! and its funny because it show it to the HOST and almost get FIRE FOR IT!! how can you not serve your OWN RACE? lol i treat everyone equally when i serve, but i do know who tips and who doesn't OFF the BAT!! lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No offense, but I can see why YOU in particular are a server... [/color]
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

But hey, being a server makes me at least $30 plus an hour. $30 plus hours for someone who doesn't have a college DEGREE?!?!?! for the WIN!
laugh.gif
 I just believe that i should be making more than that! 

I'm calling Ducktales ,if you're making that much why are you complaining?
Something doesn't add up.

I wish somebody would try to ban me for not tipping. If the food is garbage like your service is then don't expect a dime from me. Just think how damaging the word of Mouth would be to the stores who do that. Instant loss in businesses.

i remember when a "popular" nt'er was in my establishment. son left 4 bucks on a $50 tab, they got appetizers, course & desert too.
lol..homegirl was blown.

smh

edit : olive garden ?
roll.gif
roll.gif
, i categorize that with ruby Tuesdays,Fridays, Red Lobster  aka places I would never want to work
roll.gif
roll.gif

but if you are in college or someone like me that wants to supplement their income.. serving is a good gig. I really love the 300 a week extra to my income.... i be on some gooodd ++##
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i remember when a "popular" nt'er was in my establishment. son left 4 bucks on a $50 tab, they got appetizers, course & desert too.
lol..homegirl was blown.

smh

edit : olive garden ?
roll.gif
roll.gif
, i categorize that with ruby Tuesdays,Fridays, Red Lobster  aka places I would never want to work
roll.gif
roll.gif

but if you are in college or someone like me that wants to supplement their income.. serving is a good gig. I really love the 300 a week extra to my income.... i be on some gooodd ++##
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You dont tell a story like that and not give names.
Thats a female trait.

dizzy, whatever he calls himself now a days.

the server was upset like hell, granted shes ugly but shes real sweet & has great reputation , she won this contest last month at the establishment of my employment. and she has to pay the house a certain percentage , so she served the table & made $1 off of it.

lame i know but whatever, like I said, if you cant afford it, take carry out, hangout with your girl, watch a movie, get some bong action going whatever you may like and save that money.

your favorite server

-Jon

I want my coupons dammit
laugh.gif

I'm a chronic over tipper, assuming the service was acceptable. It doesn't even have to be outstanding service
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I want my coupons dammit
laugh.gif

I'm a chronic over tipper, assuming the service was acceptable. It doesn't even have to be outstanding service
laugh.gif
if you left happy then why not ? i like to get my customers tipsy and drunk.....then thats when they are more friendly when its time to sign their receipts. $25 tip on 80 check is appreciated.

im mailing them today along with my long form tax to the IRS.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

like 5 free apps and few lunch coupons, been labeled and packaged i just been b.s'ing with this court mess.
frown.gif

sorry .

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I want my coupons dammit
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

im mailing them today along with my long form tax to the IRS.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

like 5 free apps and few lunch coupons, been labeled and packaged i just been b.s'ing with this court mess.
frown.gif

sorry .
Aww I'm sorry, court is no bueno
frown.gif
take your time
laugh.gif

why tip?
thats the job you picked, if i feel that you are only doing your job then your gettin paid for that.

now if i feel that you went out of your way to do something for me then and only then will i tip and most dont do that.

if you want to ban people for not tipin go ahead now you run the risk of losing your job, never heard of a owner of anything turning down money........

Back
Top Bottom