WE FOUGHT TOO!!!!!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
wow I had NO idea. Thanks for the knowledge dude.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

What are you trying to get at with this post? We've been fighting since the beginning of America.

%@@**# always gotta separate and be different than get mad when we get separated and treated different 
grin.gif

Its Veterans Day 2010 (All Veterans black, white, native american, asian, hispanic, etc.)

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

What are you trying to get at with this post? We've been fighting since the beginning of America.

%@@**# always gotta separate and be different than get mad when we get separated and treated different 
grin.gif

Its Veterans Day 2010 (All Veterans black, white, native american, asian, hispanic, etc.)

all he was saying was when we was watching footage about the past wars he didnt see people of color and that the media only shows white people fighting for America. He is just showing us what we wont see on tv or whatever.

all he was saying was when we was watching footage about the past wars he didnt see people of color and that the media only shows white people fighting for America. He is just showing us what we wont see on tv or whatever.

I always appreciate minorities in the military.
It opened up the doors for the rest.
It took allot of courage and i will always have respect and commemorate them.

I always appreciate minorities in the military.
It opened up the doors for the rest.
It took allot of courage and i will always have respect and commemorate them.

Back
Top Bottom