We in an Ice Age.

ive seen yo picks and you aint mr. olympia.

You seriously can't be that slow...try again.

Me going outside in running shorts to hit the gym doesn't not mean that I'm brolic :lol:

Me going outside in shorts in 20 degrees means I'm simply used to this cold, is really not as bad as ya make it sound, specially if you are from the north east.

You seriously can't be that slow...try again.

Me going outside in running shorts to hit the gym doesn't not mean that I'm brolic
laugh.gif

Me going outside in shorts in 20 degrees means I'm simply used to this cold, is really not as bad as ya make it sound, specially if you are from the north east.
Not slow just like to call "tough guys out." Don't tell me you are going to make yourself the center of attention in this topic also.
mean.gif

I've lived in the northeast my whole life I'm done with this cold **** tryna move south in the next 2 years

I couldn't do it!

Thank god I'm from Cali...

I'm cold right now and it's like 57 degrees

Then again I have a thermal and ball shorts on drinking a smoothie

I couldn't do it!

Thank god I'm from Cali...

I'm cold right now and it's like 57 degrees

Then again I have a thermal and ball shorts on drinking a smoothie

don't run to the authorities like you are prone to do so.
grin.gif

You struggling kid :lol:

Anyways, this winter has been weak for the most part, it's only snowed twice in ny, this drop in temperature is refreshing...I'd be freaked out if we were steady @ 40-50 degrees...that's not a good look for the northern states.

You struggling kid
laugh.gif

Anyways, this winter has been weak for the most part, it's only snowed twice in ny, this drop in temperature is refreshing...I'd be freaked out if we were steady @ 40-50 degrees...that's not a good look for the northern states.
I ain't that dude wearing cheetah toms looking like the kardashians. You claim to be soo tuff never going to hood parties.

I ain't that dude wearing cheetah toms looking like the kardashians. You claim to be soo tuff never going to hood parties.

Oh God, who's claiming to be tough?....the hell are you talking about? :rofl:

You got a problem with me, you have a couple of choices, ignore me or hit that pm button, don't derail the thread and then have the nerve to blame me for it.

Been in the 40s at night and I have been freezing my *** off!! California living....:smokin

Meanwhile I'm headin out the door to the gym in runnin shorts, ya got some thin freakin skin bruhs...

Dique "ICE AGE"
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 Same, ran 5 miles two days ago in shorts and a sweatshirt in 5 degree weather. 

You struggling kid
laugh.gif

Tsmooth is back, I thought dude got banned

This went from the weather to calling out ksteezy?

:x

Anyways

Nor Cal today is spring like weather w/o the allergies :smokin

Sometimes I be borderline Jelly of west coast weather, but then I realize I like the change of weather from time to time....what I do envy 100% is the beaches, NY beaches are terrible.

Back
Top Bottom