We in an Ice Age.

It's like 15 degrees here, and people saying 60 degrees is cold :lol:

Bout to move to Cali for that women weed and weather

It's been fairly temperate here in Nor Cal...Low 50's with breeze (feels like high 40's).

I could never live where some of you guys live lol.

Last couple of weeks have been brutal out here, low 50s had dudes getting their ***** on.

It's 61 right now, still too cold for me 
mean.gif

View media item 235511

18 in the DC area, dunno what the windchill is, but it sucks.  I HATE the cold, used to live in Michigan and Upstate NY as a kid, dunno how/why y'all choose to live in climates like that as adults 
mean.gif

see those 100+ degree days in the summer are no bueno....at least in the winter you can bundle up, in the summer you really cant do a damb thing about the heat...lol

Ppl complain when it's cold and they also complain when it's hot. What

Because 15 degrees, and 80 degrees are both uncomfortable.

Warm = :pimp:

View media item 235586

Cereal? Mannnn... try 115 degrees.

Add humidity and 80 becomes uncomfortable very quick. I can deal with dry heat. Unfortunately, NYC gets a boatload of humidity during the Summer.

Hawaii summers get like that too. 96 degrees of humid heat? :x

see those 100+ degree days in the summer are no bueno....at least in the winter you can bundle up, in the summer you really cant do a damb thing about the heat...lol

Basiclly. NY summer heat where you can't breathe = :x

Last edited:
Dat mad dash to my car every morning. I look like a middle aged white women out for a power walk.

As a resident of NY for the past 18 years, I'll take the summer heat and humidity over this BS any day of the week.  No contest. 

Im from NYC & go to school up in Syracuse. In my 4yrs here this winter has been insane.

Its been below 0 all week + constent snow. Crazy

It finally warmed up today to about 10 degrees. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom