Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

15005101_z.jpg

FSR at the Leesburg Outlets for $39.99. Only decent deal I found when I went.

Originally Posted by krenz19

Just called the Chicago outlet about the IX's they said it was all gone.

really? every size, gone??? dang it, i took too long to pull the trigger. o wells. damn jb has been raping my wallet i cant keep up.

I just got my XX3s from Seattle, they look ok except for a small smudge on the side. Its pretty small and is not noticeable. However, their shipping sucks. Iasked for it to be double boxed, they took it a bit too literal. I got a huge box where you can probably fit 10 jordan boxes in. I open it up and theresanother box a bit smaller. I open that up and the shoes/shoe box is in it. However, the shoe box is completely tore up. The whole reason I had asked for doubleboxing was to keep the shoe box as pristine as possible and they couldn't do that.

Were the shoes below the stabs macbacks? If so.... don't tell me what sizes they had because those shoes are wack.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

I just got my XX3s from Seattle, they look ok except for a small smudge on the side. Its pretty small and is not noticeable. However, their shipping sucks. I asked for it to be double boxed, they took it a bit too literal. I got a huge box where you can probably fit 10 jordan boxes in. I open it up and theres another box a bit smaller. I open that up and the shoes/shoe box is in it. However, the shoe box is completely tore up. The whole reason I had asked for double boxing was to keep the shoe box as pristine as possible and they couldn't do that.

i just received my XX3's from seattle. they look great, no smudges or marks! however, i had overnight shipping and it took a week to get them. yesterdaywhen i called to get my confirmation #, they said that they charged me for overnight but shipped them ground. They put credit back on my card for themis-hap.

still on the fence about those bgrade stealths...i been savin for a minute now, and i just got the carmine pack last month...ill probably just wait for themotorsports and then split the xx/iii pack
ohwell.gif

bigsupa wrote:

HOW LONG DID SHIPPING TAKE CUZ I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY PAIR.
Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

I just got my XX3s from Seattle, they look ok except for a small smudge on the side. Its pretty small and is not noticeable. However, their shipping sucks. I asked for it to be double boxed, they took it a bit too literal. I got a huge box where you can probably fit 10 jordan boxes in. I open it up and theres another box a bit smaller. I open that up and the shoes/shoe box is in it. However, the shoe box is completely tore up. The whole reason I had asked for double boxing was to keep the shoe box as pristine as possible and they couldn't do that.

I ordered Wednesday afternoon and received them yesterday. I am in L.A. so it could be faster for us west coast people to get ours. I just wished theyhadn't messed up the box so badly, now I have to find a box I can fit those in.

 thanks sc...yea I'm in bklyn so who knows how long it will take. I hope they get here 2moro...or else I'll call them back to spit hot fire likedylan...lolol

Originally Posted by reakeon23

yo v530 did they say about a 10.5 left I know you said they had 10 left (talkin about the 9s)
only 10's left when i called yesterday. probobly gone by now.

Has any1 spotted any zoom bb 1s in 9.5 in any colour recently? i wore out my black/yellow pair on asphalt (cuz im a *!!!**%) and i dont trust ebay.
I appreciate any replies!
P.S. im from LA (the valley) but i'm willing to have them shipped if i need to.

^ yea they have both the black and yellow and grey and white BB's at the Jackson Outlet in Jersey...they have the black and yellow at Jersey Gardens...bothspots are $69.99

Okay im kinda confused, is there any XX3's in a size 12 at any outlet, i would like to know the price and the number, i NEED these for Basketball, also, istheir any coupons i could use??
THANKS

Riverhead as of last 6/14 had LBJ DUNKMAN V'S FSR & LASER 2K4'S wh/bl FSR....$99 each

A couple of asphalt dunks women sz $49 and das pretty much about it...oh and the purple trainer dunks $79

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Riverhead as of last 6/14 had LBJ DUNKMAN V'S FSR & LASER 2K4'S wh/bl FSR....$99 each

A couple of asphalt dunks women sz $49 and das pretty much about it...oh and the purple trainer dunks $79

What laser 2k4s? I don't believe there is a wh/bl colorway.

Back
Top Bottom