WEEDS SEASON 5 PREMIER TONIGHT

finally a show I look forward to watching is back on the air. I haven't really been into anything in a while. I thought
Big Love would keep me watching but that show lost me 3 eps in. Terminator SCC lost me bout 5 in. Let's hope that the return of Nancy n crew will be good.I always hated that Heylia n Conrad got the axe but hell it moved the story along and they didnt really fit anymore. Entourage is still a month away so Ireally hope WEEDS stays good.

Last season i had to dl it after it aired. I just moved to my bro's house n he got directTV. I called yesterday and asked for the free hbo and starz for 3months special they have going on. They said it was too late but they could give me SHOWTIME for free. I quickly said I'll take it.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I haven't been smoking recently but this will beMonday night blazed Tv.
d6835876edfc94dcb4ea3aae417a6eb635d1f80.jpg

After showing Esteban the proof of her baby-a sonogram picture-Nancy returns to Ren Mar to her family, but still unsure of her fate. Meanwhile, Celia is heldhostage in Mexico by her estranged daughter Quinn who tries to ransom her off to all her friends, but they hilariously decline to deliver the cash for herrelease. Back in Ren Mar, Andy, Silas and Doug discuss plans to grow pot in a national forest.

pimp.gif

Good looks on this... I'll be tuning in tonight!!!!!!!...

Even though the storyline is all over the place, I still get a kick out of the show for some reason...

I wonder if Silas can come up on another MILF... the last one was
pimp.gif

Back in Ren Mar, Andy, Silas and Doug discuss plans to grow pot in a national forest.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This dude Senor Andy!!!...

Man Silas is always pulling some hot girl. But then Shane had a threesome last season right
pimp.gif
? Nancy's kids are players. I haven't heard that "littleboxes.." song in so long, miss it. Wish I had Showtime, good thing the episodes are posted on BitTorrent so quick

Word? I want to watch it but I'm still on TASC...

Another 16 days before I can get lifted. Won't be watching anything that'll remind me of bud.

Damn. I haven't seen season 4 yet. I'm only up through 3. I'm wondering if I should just skip 4 and watch the season recap so I can start watchingtonight.

Damn, I never finished season 4, I was about ten episodes in when I stopped watching, really wasn't feeling the way the storyline was going

perfrect one of my favorite shows. anybody know when californications and entourage is coming back out?

Cant wait. Weeds is finally coming back, Entourage is returning soon.

I am anxious to see what they do with this season.

Originally Posted by vjetti

Man Silas is always pulling some hot girl. But then Shane had a threesome last season right
pimp.gif
? Nancy's kids are players. I haven't heard that "little boxes.." song in so long, miss it. Wish I had Showtime, good thing the episodes are posted on BitTorrent so quick

Yeah Silas is a G...

But Shane is a lil perv. Dude was fapping off to pics of Nancy.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Word to Freud.

Wiill definately be watching tonight, this is one of my favorite shows. What time does it come on

Thanks for the reminder. Can't wait
happy.gif

Out of all the promos i've seen, only ONE said the air date. I was like #$!?!

They should have premiered it 4/20
grin.gif

Not having the channel your new fav show comes on FTL.
smh.gif

Watched season 1 & 2 on the xbox/netflix stream and I'm officially hooked. Thinking about going 2 buy season 3 & 4 later on 2day.

Will watch this. Loved the first 3 seasons. But couldn't get through the 4th. Hopefully this season is way better.

Originally Posted by So4i5

Will watch this. Loved the first 3 seasons. But couldn't get through the 4th. Hopefully this season is way better.
First part of season 4 was down right terrible. It definitely picked up midway through.

Still loving Weeds. Hasn't fallen off TO ME.

Back
Top Bottom