Weezy or Big L

big L no doubt............
eek.gif

but weezy givez da fans wat dey want!
grin.gif

^ The question alone is stupid and ppl who can actually have a reason to pick Wayne shouldn't be taken seriously. I mean do you even listen to Big L?

smokin.gif

sorry I blacked out a lil bit..

but yea this question is extremely stupid. Lil Wayne's name shouldnt even be said in the same sentence with Big L.

It's Big L, and I'm all about taking funds
I'm a stone villain known for killing and raping nuns
Ai-yo, I even kill handicapped and crippled B******
Look at my scalp real close and you'll see triple sixes.

Big L cannot be compared to someone like Weezy. Big L is a legend which can be put in the same sentence with biggie and tupac.

This board is FILLED with lil wayne haters I see. I really don't understand. Whenever you mention son's name, hate soon follows. I've said it onceand I'll say it again, Wayne is the Kobe of rap, and coincedentally, weezy's a kobe fan.

Well to answer the question, I haven't heard much (if any) of Big L's work so I can't really give a fair opinion.
speaking of opinions, cats on here really need to learn how to respects others opinions. Just because you, along with the majority, feel a certain way about atopic doesn't make it fact.

Well to answer the question, I haven't heard much (if any) of Big L's work so I can't really give a fair opinion.

And that's why Lil' Wayne fans think he's god.

"I'm hot like light"

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

This board is FILLED with lil wayne haters I see. I really don't understand. Whenever you mention son's name, hate soon follows. I've said it once and I'll say it again, Wayne is the Kobe of rap, and coincedentally, weezy's a kobe fan.

speaking of opinions, cats on here really need to learn how to respects others opinions. Just because you, along with the majority, feel a certain way about a topic doesn't make it fact.

Nah ya mind will eventually mature and all of yall will realize how mistaken you all were. Its kinda like a finding out Santa is not real thing.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom