WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Anyone confirmed to play Vulture yet?

Congrats to Brie Bae.

Probably Keaton

Still don't give a **** about Captain Marvel's character especially considering the horrible choices the writers made for her in CW II but I am fairly certain her movie will be lit

I want to believe in Danvers as CM like I belive in Jane Foster as Thor. The movie and Brie Larson will make this happen

Last edited:
There's a gif of Brie being introduced as Cap Marvel going around but it cuts right before she walks up to Feige. Cmon b.

Not a spoiler since Gunn announced it but yes, EGO the living planet is Star Lord's dad and it is Kurt Russell's role.

Damn. Brie does look a lot better with red hair and a hat covering some of her face.

Last edited:
Damn. Brie does look a lot better with red hair and a hat covering some of her face.
She got them nice thangs. Take a look around on Google.

nerd.gif

:rofl: @ Russel playing Ego.

:rofl: :rofl: :lol: @ Quill's dad being ******* Ego. I'm anticipating the lulz. Angel of light my ***.

Off topic and different thread but still within the comic film/tv landscape, did anyone see the Legion trailer in the Fox/XMen thread? 

I'm optimistic about the series from that first look...
It's FX, it's bound to be good.

Any news on a new Howard the Duck movie?
Yup. Feige just announced they're bumping the entire phase 3 MCU slate for Howard the Duck movies.

B1DeHjDCUAA5nwa.png

Infinity War is officially cancelled and HTD is taking its place.
Black excellence 8)

Don't wait too late to jump on the Ragnarok bandwagon folks. Been saying this was is gon be the one.

I refuse until the trailer drops
Word. I'll wait. I was disappointed in Dark World.

Baby girl letting them thangs breathe

View media item 2110501
My girl Brie is FLOURISHING!

Baby girl letting them thangs breathe

View media item 2110501

Those boobs are the perfect size [emoji]128535[/emoji]
******* weirdo.

Last edited:
For my next #MarvelBomb

Brie Larson for Captain Marvel

View media item 1749210

:pimp:
#ScoopGawd

All jokes aside tho im really happy with this casting. Video is floating around of when she seemingly first finds out about Carol in a MTV interview and you can see her light up at the possibility. Like she's thinking "hmmm this might be cool" :lol:

http://io9.gizmodo.com/watch-the-first-time-brie-larson-ever-heard-about-capta-1780367236

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom