WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I think if you give Bats the equipment he had in the warehouse DD would get rekt.

If it qaa just the Batsuit alone, it could go either way, but that suit is clearly bullet and knife-proof :lol:

Last edited:
A lot of the reason i never like batman arguments because you always have to give him some type of conditional.
If he had prep time.
Or if he had this gadget or this suit.
I wanna knowif he can just go in somewhere with his generic tools he usually goes in with. Smoke bomb, batarang, infaread goggles whatever and go toe to toe with some of the meta humans like DD

Last edited:
A lot of the reason i never like batman arguments because you always have to give him some type of conditional.
If he had prep time.
I wanna knowif he can just go in somewhere with his generic tools he usually goes in with. Smoke bomb, batarang, infaread goggles whatever and go toe to toe with some of the meta humans like DD

We talking Battfleck specifically tho. His basic suit is bulletproof and breaks knives

If he had prep time.

Iron Man isn't going to realistically throw down with the Hulk without the Hulkbuster armor. These guys have their intelligence and resources. It's where they get their "powers" from. They have different suits and gadgets for different scenarios. They use what's necessary for the situation.

Batfleck was willing to kill in BvS so he might have the advantage against DD. i give it to him off the brutality anyway.

Last edited:
Iron Man isn't going to realistically throw down with the Hulk without the Hulkbuster armor. These guys have their intelligence and resources. It's where they get their "powers" from. They have different suits and gadgets for different scenarios. They use what's necessary for the situation.
Youre missing the point of what I said tho. Ironman will still have his suit vs hulk (which he has fought hulk with before)
But im saying im just tured of always giving him conditionals. We're talking about batman going in ready to put his hands up. A surprise match so to speak. Or think back to the og darknight comics where a lot of the reason bane broke his back was because he was going to call after call after call. He qas physically and mentally drained by the time he got to bane. We're talking about that sort of fight. After a night of crime fighting for both dd and bats. They run up on each other and start going...

Dd got him

Youre missing the point of what I said tho. Ironman will still have his suit vs hulk (which he has fought hulk with before)
But im saying im just tured of always giving him conditionals. We're talking about batman going in ready to put his hands up. A surprise match so to speak. Or think back to the og darknight comics where a lot of the reason bane broke his back was because he was going to call after call after call. He qas physically and mentally drained by the time he got to bane. We're talking about that sort of fight. After a night of crime fighting for both dd and bats. They run up on each other and start going...

Dd got him

Even that scenario is conditional though. Bane weakening Batman was planning and prep work. Are they locked in a room on a deserted island? Batman can remote call the Batmobile or Batplane which are mounted with rail guns and rockets.

Both Batfleck and Daredevil handled rooms full of goons, but Batfleck's basic gadgets gave him the ability to smash through floors and walls, grapple heavy crates and whip them, explosive Batarangs, etc. I don't know if Billy clubs with cables in them will do much to Batfleck and he's already great at CQC. If at any point in the fight, Batman has the ability to damage Daredevil's hearing, it's a wrap. If they ever met, they'd be some of the last guys to fight, because they share a lot of the same ideologies.

yea dare devil has no chance

hands or not

batman with his big metal fist are punching right through that boney blind dudes body

he would crush that bike helmet noggin of his

Battfleck vs Daredevil, who would give who the hands? :nerd:

We talking comics or just the most recent live action versions? Assuming the latter, I'd call them about even when it comes to hand to hand, maybe even giving Daredevil the edge. Same goes for their basic suits. I'd then give Daredevil the edge when it comes to reflexes, especially taking his senses into account. Batman takes it in overall speed, range, and gadgetry however. And Daredevil's senses can be turned against him at the drop of a hat, completely depending on chance and location. I don't think Batfleck would take him for 10 fights in a row, but I could see him taking the majority.

Cap could give any movie version of Batman the hands.

View media item 2025192
Realistically speaking, Batfleck doesn't want this stress :lol: Like look at what's actually happening in that scene and understand just how strong MCU Cap is in comparison to the average person. That's clearly a trained black ops soldier that he sneaks up on and sends flying with a kick. Furthermore, that dude isn't stopped by the metal railing he slams into. He's knocked completely over it and doesn't ever slow down, despite coming into contact with another obeject. That railing may as well have not been there at all. And let's just call it what it is, Batfleck beat Superman, but it was 100% because of the Kryptonite. Captain America doesn't have Kryptonite. There's no magic rock for Batfleck to fall back on here. Batfleck started killing people after he let his ward get beaten to death. Cap's been killing people since WWII. He's out here throwing motorcycles and holding on to helicopters. And that doesn't even take the shield into account, which defies the laws of physics in terms of how Cap consistently manages to throw it so that it comes back to him. Unless he's in his powered armor Batfleck isn't winning that fight. At best, he limps back to his cave to analyze what he experienced and do better another day.

Last edited:
What would it take, how much would it take, more importantly, how much would it MAKE, to get...

Iron Man, Batman, Superman, Cap, Hulk, Wonder Woman, Thor, Spiderman, Wolverine, Punisher, Daredevil, Black Panther, Flash, Winter Soldier, AntMan, Aquaman, Elektra, Black Widow, Joker, Harley, Thanos, Loki, Bane, Riddler, etc all into one film?

Could all the studios/actors/actresses etc sit down and put out a 3 hour film with all the characters, all known, show up and unite on screen? I mean, it would make billions of dollars worldwide, IMO, there'd be enough for everyone.

*(I know it will never happen in reality, just what are the obstacles that would need to be overcome to even make an attempt at it?) Could it be a simple two studios meet and agree on a percentage and they begin bringing in actors/actresses etc and hire directors, blah blah blah?)

What would it take, how much would it take, more importantly, how much would it MAKE, to get...

Iron Man, Batman, Superman, Cap, Hulk, Wonder Woman, Thor, Spiderman, Wolverine, Punisher, Daredevil, Black Panther, Flash, Winter Soldier, AntMan, Aquaman, Elektra, Black Widow, Joker, Harley, Thanos, Loki, Bane, Riddler, etc all into one film?

Could all the studios/actors/actresses etc sit down and put out a 3 hour film with all the characters, all known, show up and unite on screen? I mean, it would make billions of dollars worldwide, IMO, there'd be enough for everyone.

*(I know it will never happen in reality, just what are the obstacles that would need to be overcome to even make an attempt at it?) Could it be a simple two studios meet and agree on a percentage and they begin bringing in actors/actresses etc and hire directors, blah blah blah?)

I can see the suits messing this movie up 3 ways to sunday if this came to pass.

The problem with batman arguments is in most cases people give batman a condition "prep time or etc" and give absoluttly nothing to the other person. Like yea if you gave me some prep time and a bat i could take brock lesner out with no problem.

I don't know if that many characters would ever work in a 2-3 hour film. I just want to see them crossover in the separate movies and take full advantage of the cinematic universe.

I really want to see Daredevil and Kingpin show up in Spider-man.

The problem with batman arguments is in most cases people give batman a condition "prep time or etc" and give absoluttly nothing to the other person. Like yea if you gave me some prep time and a bat i could take brock lesner out with no problem.

I ain't talmbout prep time. I'm talmbout basic *** Battfleck with his basic utility belt (so everything we saw in the warehouse basically)

Versus Netflix DD in a one one one.

Ain't no conditions.

assuming there is no language on the original deals preventing certain characters from appearing with other characters..

then it would just take agreement between the studios that hold the film rights for whatever chracters that would be involved.. and based on that list it would be Disney/marvel, fox and warnerbros

actors is another story, but then again that depends if you want specific actors to be included.. but that would fall on specific language within their agreements.. because any agent worth anything should have technical language regarding restrictions.. just so that if other things arise they can renegotiate

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom