WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

They need to hurry up with the Damage Control show. It's supposed to have that same mockumentary confessional style like Parks and Rec or The Office.

That tv show is not happening anymore. DC beat them to the punch so it will probably never happen now.

nbc-powerless-tv-series.png
Is this still a thing?

Why I thought I heard it cancelled before it aired? :lol: :nerd:
Both Powerless and Damage Control look dumb as hell
When did you see any promo footage for Damage Control? Or are you talking about the comic?

I saw this. Still thought I heard it was cancelled.

Powerless looks dumb, Damage Control sounds dumb, and Most Wanted, based on the pilot, was dumb. None of them deserve to be made into shows. Marvel and DC both have a ton of characters they could be making shows or animated films for, but they want to give us these bottom of the barrel rejects? :smh:
Its between milking this **** and not over extending yourself for both. They both want to milk the superhero popularity so they reach at the bottom of the barrel although I'm not even sure Powerless is based off a DC comic.

DC ain't over extending cuz before this upcoming season they had 5 comic book based shows on network tv and by next year this time they may have 8 or 9 including Powerless on network and cable (Teen Titans and Krypton coming up and don't forget Gotham is still a thing). They have 4 shows a week for the CW and are holding off on making it 5. To me if it's good, a 5th show on Friday wouldn't be oversaturation. They may work with CBS again too.

With Marvel they've established different tones. A show with a Netflix tone is not going to be done on ABC. In the future they may do a deal with FX or even AMC that's similar to netflix. Then there's the freeform Cloak & Dagger teen drama or w/e that'll be like. They don't seem to want to do a show with a similar tone to the CW DC shows. Even AoS isn't like the CW shows like Flash, if anything it mimics MCU movies or tries to. So it'd have to be the right character or concept for them to give us a really good show on ABC again. To me they could easily dominate a night of 3 hrs on ABC but they ain't trying to flourish there yet.

Squirrel Girl on TV? Marvel Developing New Warriors Comedy Series

This is nuts: Marvel and ABC Studios are developing a New Warriors comedy series that would put the spotlight on little-known comic book heroine Squirrel Girl, TVLine has learned exclusively. Both Marvel and ABC Studios declined to comment, but sources confirm that the half-hour project is currently being shopped around to cable and streaming outlets.

Described as the junior version of The Avengers, the New Warriors are a superhero squad made up of teenagers, one of whom would include Doreen Green (aka Squirrel Girl). For the record, SG can do more than just communicate with the world’s vast squirrel population; she also possesses super-speed and strength.

Squirrel Girl — who in the comics would go on to serve as the nanny to Luke Cage and Jessica Jones’ daughter — made headlines recently when Pitch Perfect star Anna Kendrick expressed a desire to play the cheeky character on the big screen, telling Net A Porter, “My brother sent me a Squirrel Girl comic because he thinks I should. I don’t know what Squirrel Girl does other than be half squirrel, but I could be half squirrel!” (Avengers: Infinity War directors Joe and Anthony Russo in turn said Kendrick would be “perfect casting.”)

Coincidentally, earlier today I was thinking back when a squirrel got into my house. Those things are fast.

Damage Control makes sense tho out of all the shows they could do. It adds to the MCU because that issue hasn't been discussed in either universe on how all this **** gets cleaned up. Now this isn't something that should be spread out for many seasons, but it could be a fun watch for 2 to 3 seasons maybe

Last edited:
i will never get into agents of shield but the tv shows on netflix are second to none

just wish they would have saved kilgrave for season 2 and beyond

i will never get into agents of shield but the tv shows on netflix are second to none

just wish they would have saved kilgrave for season 2 and beyond

Should've had her do something to him so he couldn't talk anymore. Rip out his tongue, rip off his lower jaw, etc.

Since Anna said she wanted to 3 other meek looking actors said they want to as well :lol:

They trying to get that Marvel money and shine off a pretty low maintenance effort of a character.

I'm just over here like I don't even give a ****.

She's a good for a laugh, I read the comic even though I don't love it and I like the trolling aspect in the comic but she's not walking through that door to defeat Thanos :lol:

Back
Top Bottom