WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I'd just get Allison Brie

Allison Brie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anna Kenderick

(and I like kenderick.....)

but Brie is getting older and you can kind of tell.

I wouldnt mind barb from stranger things.

If it is a netflix show or even network TV i can't see anna doing it.

Alison Brie is actually going to star in GLOW (Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling) so it looks like she'll be wearing some spandex and doing some action sooner than later.

If they go through with it the show will be a 30 min comedy. Might not end up on Netflix.

Even if it is on Netflix :lol: @ Anna passing like she only does movies. Still looks like a little girl to me and it's not like playing the grown woman is a believable role for her in movies. Take what your offered.

Last edited:
Chris Hemsworth and Mark Ruffalo should agree to doing a longer series of skits, with a bigger cast. I'd watch.

They could time it to release on YouTube sometime before Ragnarok releases

Last edited:
A+
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

At first i thought she was cute but then she started talking.. And talking some more.
"I have a small head... I'm a hipster douche"
WTF?

At first i thought she was cute but then she started talking.. And talking some more.
"I have a small head... I'm a hipster douche"
WTF?
Her history of X-Men videos are great and her GoT history of the houses video is good. All her other videos have gone down hill IMO, however her production value is improving 
eyes.gif

Sso she hulk?

:nerd:

Well I don't think she's wrong when she says that Jackman is a large part of why X-Men held together as a franchise. :lol: I don't necessarily think it's that strange that Suicide Squad took that Enchantress conflict. Could they have found another villain? Sure, but you know what? So can Justice League Dark. In terms of DCU magic there are really a number of threats and storylines they could adapt in some way, especially for the characters on that team who have been involved in a variety of events over the years. If DC was actually willing to put money towards this magic side of the universe i'd love to see Spectre and a Day of Vengeance style story. Or Neron. She lost me when she started talking about her head though :lol: Like what the ****? Had to jump to the She-Hulk news and couldn't watch any further after that.

I knew about Cloak and Dagger (Who I really have no interest in), but She-Hulk, Elektra, and Bullseye are getting their own shows? Not bad Marvel. :smokin

Spider-Man Homecoming related:
25kl8xe.jpg

Shocker.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom