WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

That Thor skit gave us a better live action depiction of Thor than both Thor films combined :rofl:

Would watch a whole web-series based on that.

A Thor comedy movie on netflix would be appreciated. Maybe him picking up chicks at the bar or trying out tinder since jane is out of the picture. Sending them pictures of his hammer and saying they won't be able to lift it.

Last edited:
They need to hurry up with the Damage Control show. It's supposed to have that same mockumentary confessional style like Parks and Rec or The Office.

They need to hurry up with the Damage Control show. It's supposed to have that same mockumentary confessional style like Parks and Rec or The Office.

That tv show is not happening anymore. DC beat them to the punch so it will probably never happen now.

nbc-powerless-tv-series.png

Should have did Damage Control directly after Avengers 1. Should have a little Blu-Ray side story for them to set it up and everything.

That tv show is not happening anymore. DC beat them to the punch so it will probably never happen now.

Is this still a thing?

Why I thought I heard it cancelled before it aired? :lol: :nerd:
Both Powerless and Damage Control look dumb as hell
When did you see any promo footage for Damage Control? Or are you talking about the comic?

Last edited:
who's the lead chick in that pic tho she's cute?

these shows are dumb unless the heroes stop by from time to time or atleast give us a heavy dose of name drops.

Is this still a thing?

Why I thought I heard it cancelled before it aired? :lol: :nerd:
Both Powerless and Damage Control look dumb as hell
When did you see any promo footage for Damage Control? Or are you talking about the comic?

Powerless looks dumb, Damage Control sounds dumb, and Most Wanted, based on the pilot, was dumb. None of them deserve to be made into shows. Marvel and DC both have a ton of characters they could be making shows or animated films for, but they want to give us these bottom of the barrel rejects? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom