WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Last edited:
There yall go sabotaging facts....smh.
He threw the shield at Tony after he finished putting them hands on him

Where are they releasing that steelcase at? The best buy one is meh 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Captain Nazi was leaving with the shield until Tony told him about himself and Cap put it down. The way you Steve Rogers fanatics misconstrue things is fascinating

what you confused about?
you just proved my point. threw it right down at him like here u can have it back.

Original statement was Tony took it back........

Original statement's wrong and your correcting statement is wrong :lol: Out here trying to argue that two wrongs make a right or some ****. Threw is the past tense version of the word throw, which requires you to propel something with force through the air in some direction, which is the exact opposite of what Cap is doing in the scene in question :rofl: What Cap does on a regular basis is throwing the shield. What he does in that scene is unstrap the shield from his arm and let it fall to the ground. Therefore, he didn't throw it at Tony. :lol: Y'all supposedly support this man, but you're in here trying to make him look worse than he actually is, as if he was angry at Tony over something. Terrible, just plain terrible :smh: Instead of wanting him to handle situations with grace and dignity, and to admit when he messes up or handles things badly, you'd rather have him react like a child. In here trying to rewrite the past. **** outta here.

Last edited:
.The shield that Tony currently has after he made scumbag Steve give it up?
he still didn't MAKE him, .. he said it doesn't belong to you. and steve was like here punk.

lol no matter how you IM Scumporrters spin it, IM got that work and cap was like i dont even want this anymore.

letting something "fall" at someone elses feet isn't giving it to them. still disrespectful with it. I see it as throwing at your feet.

By definition it's not throwing it at someone's feet. So sorry, but you're wrong :lol: Also I said the original statement was wrong and never supported it anyways, so don't come at me with that nonsense about being an Iron Man supporter and trying to spin things. :rolleyes Your statement was just wrong, plain and simple. What's worse, it makes Steve himself look worse in that situation and ignores the context of the situation :smh: You're slandering the character you apparently love so much. **** outta here.

Last edited:
whatever you know exactly what Tdogg meant. 
laugh.gif

Someone said IM made Cap give it up. 

Tdogg says nah he threw it at him and by threw he's meant willing gave it up to Tony. 

Now whether he used the correct word(threw, drop, give) or not, he's kinda right. Cap gave up the shield on his own. 

However I will say Cap only gave up the shield because he realized Tony was right.....so I guess you could argue Tony took it by convincing Cap to give it up 
eyes.gif

I don't care either way. Tony and Steve are both jabronies.

whatever you know exactly what Tdogg meant. :lol:

Tdogg says nah he threw it at him and by threw he's meant willing gave it up to Tony. 

Now whether he used the correct word(threw, drop, give) or not, he's kinda right. Cap gave up the shield on his own. 
However I will say Cap only gave up the shield because he realized Tony was right.....so I guess you could argue Tony took it by convincing Cap to give it up :rolleyes

No, there's no what he meant lol there's what he said and what he just attempted to argue for, which is wrong. May as well say he handed it to Tony :rolleyes Cap gave up the shield and that's pretty much the end of it.

Last edited:
whatever you know exactly what Tdogg meant. :lol:

However I will say Cap only gave up the shield because he realized Tony was right.....so I guess you could argue Tony took it by convincing Cap to give it up :rolleyes

Why y'all dudes lying to yourselves. Nobody said take. Acting like the post aint right there.

Re-watch the movie.

Steve was gonna leave with the shield.

Tony said stop right there and give that shield back ***** boy, you do not deserve to carry it.

Then Steve dropped it a.k.a. gave it back.

Original statements:

Why'd they make a steelbook with IM on the cover?
its ok the shield is still there indicating who the real winner was
The shield that Tony currently has after he made scumbag Steve give it up?

Yup. They definitely letting us know who the winner is :smokin

There is no room for interpretation.

Y'all dudes want to fight every detail and fact. Better hold the Ls that come with them when you're clearly wrong.

Last edited:
Acting like i said throw it and meant his mvc 2 shield slash
..smh. IM scumporrters. Doing the most . Smh

Why y'all dudes lying to yourselves. Nobody said take. Acting like the post aint right there.

Re-watch the movie.

Steve was gonna leave with the shield.

Tony said stop right there and give that shield back ***** boy, you do not deserve to carry it.

Then Steve dropped it a.k.a. gave it back.

Original statements:
There is no room for interpretation.

Y'all dudes want to fight every detail and fact. Better hold the Ls that come with them when you're clearly wrong.
Like I said I don't care either way. I was team cap when this movie hit theaters just for ***** and giggles. I was just trying to clear stuff up which I failed at. My bad [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Acting like i said throw it and meant his mvc 2 shield slash
..smh. IM scumporrters. Doing the most . Smh

The words throw and threw can in no way be applied to the scene you're referring to good sir. I'm sorry, but that's English for you. I may as well say that Captain America is famous for dropping his shield in place of the word throwing :rolleyes Or that Batman drops Batarangs at his enemies :rolleyes

Justify what you said however you want though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom