WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Another dope poster. :pimp:

ylOfxxv.jpg

I do remember that time skip. I didn't think much about the leadership change except that it was a leadership change. If it also means that shield is now out in the open, that'd be cool.

Wonder when we'll see fury again. If he's not involved with shield then when will he show up?

:lol: I only remeber pics RFX posted of himself in the dressing better thread and they all left out his face.

Could be him.

Yeap. But the body type doesn't even match the one from his DBT days.

I google that picture :lol: It's not RFX

Most underrated lines in the whole movie..

'Compromise where you can. And where you can't, don't. Even when the whole world is telling you to move, it is your duty to plant yourself like a tree, and tell them, `No, you move.'

:pimp:

That was one of the dumbest lines in the whole movie.

It is literally a horrible way to live your life. It totally makes compromising arbitrary if you gonna just pick and choose when you can and can't. Especially when it comes to this issue.

Last edited:
E everysingletime What happens if Cap gets his shield back before Infinity War? Does that mean you already lost the bet?
Yes :lol:

And it's not just getting back the shield Tony Stark has to be saved by him, be humble, say thanks, and give back the shield :rofl:

But it'd be funny enough that the scumbag gets the shield back in GotG or Spider-Man, Thor, and even Black Panther.

I can't wait till I win the bet and then you have to agree with me on everything.

*patiently waits
You'll be waiting forever b.

Vision is so b made man.

So much more powerful than Tony but following his orders around like a lapdog.

Whyy
Cuz Vision knew Tony was right.

E everysingletime What happens if Cap gets his shield back before Infinity War? Does that mean you already lost the bet?

Dr Strange Spiderman GotG Thor BP

Don't see Cap getting his shield back in any of those movies..

Cap is hiding out in Wakanda right now, so you never know. There's a lot of moving parts in these films. It's a well oiled machine. Cap gets his shield back in a side story in BP and you don't have to waste screen time in IW that's already going to have a lot of Avengers in it. :nerd:

We may see Steve Rogers in a cameo in one of these movies but you're not going to see Cap until IW

Trust me [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Dr Strange Spiderman GotG Thor BP

Don't see Cap getting his shield back in any of those movies..

Cap is hiding out in Wakanda right now, so you never know. There's a lot of moving parts in these films. It's a well oiled machine. Cap gets his shield back in a side story in BP and you don't have to waste screen time in IW that's already going to have a lot of Avengers in it. :nerd:
Hopefully Steve isn't in BP at all. I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't.

Last we see Steve he's breaking some criminals that he screwed over out of a prison. Its not a given they all went back to Wakanda.

Plus I highly doubt we'll see Tony in it. I can see him in a cameo role for Strange and even Thor but not BP. So it'd have to be a real out there side story to show Steve continuing his criminal career by breaking in to Tony's house to steal the shield back like a coward.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom