WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

eddie-griffin-popcorn.gif

Avy and sig wager.

The sig is 'I like Double D's'

For you, if I win. You have to cosign everything I say in a thread we're both in for a month. And rep it.
Nah, if I win you change ya avy to a Tony Stark image of my choosing (hopefully team IM puts together a good ps image/gif by then) for a month (31 days) and a sig of my choosing (it'll involve scumbag Steve being an inferior hero to IM and others and how Tony is right, double Ds being the best breast size among other things) for a month.

I'm fine with cosigning everything you say in a thread for a month. Just one thread though. You choose the thread.

To be clear this is what I'm saying won't happen:

99.9 percent sure this will happen in IW

Tony is in trouble.

Cap pulls him out of the frying pan without his shied.

Tony will be humbled and say, You can have your shield back. Thanks for the help.
Tony saved by Cap, given back his SHIELD by Tony after being humbled and thanking him for his help.

That's not happening.

Let's make it three months. How about two threads.

And let's be clear, it doesn't have to be that that wording but any instance where IM relinquishes ownership back to Cap and offers some form of thanks is cool. Agreed or no deal?

:lol: You talking to me when you say 3 months or you making a bet with Slighted too?
Oh na. Just a bet with you.
So 3 months?

Okay. Let it be known to all then. When I win you keeping the avy and sig for 3 months and in the off off unlikely rare chance you win for 3 months I'll cosign and rep your posts in one thread of your choosing.

EDIT

Make up ya mind, one month or 3? Don't matter to me.

Last edited:
:lol: You talking to me when you say 3 months or you making a bet with Slighted too?
Oh na. Just a bet with you.
So 3 months?

Okay. Let it be known to all then. When I win you keeping the avy and sig for 3 months and in the off off unlikely rare chance you win for 3 months I'll cosign and rep your posts in one thread of your choosing.

EDIT

Make up ya mind, one month or 3? Don't matter to me.

K. 3 months. *shakes hand

If you're making him change his AVy and Sig. (thats 2 things)
I think you should co sign and rep him in 2 Threads too :nerd:

LET'S GO!!!!

If you're making him change his AVy and Sig. (thats 2 things)
I think you should co sign and rep him in 2 Threads too :nerd:

LET'S GO!!!!
Cosigning and repping are 2 things already though.

And to me cosigning is way more official since you gotta post or quote that you agree with the person.

put the thread on the line

loser request to have viewing permissions to this thread revoked.
This is over if Tony will be humble, say thank you to scumbag Steve and give him back his SHIELD in Infinity War.

I'd need it to be over something far more serious to bet on revoking thread viewing privileges.

Waaaaaaaaaay more serious.

Last edited:
This is going to be another victory sponsored by Tony Starks :smokin
I'm saying :smokin :lol:

Dude created a whole scenario where Tony needs to be saved and scumbag Steve does it, is humble cuz of it AND gives him his SHIELD back after.

Tony can say "Hey jackass!"*Throw the shield at scumbag Steve's face* and I would still win the bet :lol:

i just wanna know which thread amel will pick. i wish amel watched GOT
I'd be in trouble then.

Besmirching LF, rooting for some lame character, etc. :lol: :smh:

But I doubt it'll get to that. TEAM IRONMAN let's start with creative avys for amel to have for 3 months and sig suggestions :nerd:

Last edited:
This is going to be another victory sponsored by Tony Starks :smokin
I'm saying :smokin :lol:

Dude created a whole scenario where Tony needs to be saved and scumbag Steve does it, is humble cuz of it AND gives him his SHIELD back after.

Tony can say "Hey jackass!"*Throw the shield at scumbag Steve's face* and I would still win the bet :lol:

i just wanna know which thread amel will pick. i wish amel watched GOT
I'd be in trouble then.

Besmirching LF, rooting for some lame character, etc. :lol: :smh:

But I doubt it'll get to that. TEAM IRONMAN let's start with creative avys for amel to have for 3 months and sig suggestions :nerd:

I could always choose the GOT thread and you can pm me what to say lmao

Don't ruin it for me. I already have that picture all over my bedroom walls staring at it lovingly with doe eyes.

So with SHIELD back on the map...Does this mean the Avengers will find out Coulson is alive?

Also, is the rumor true that someone from the Avengers will be cameoing in the season premiere of AOS?
nerd.gif

So with SHIELD back on the map...Does this mean the Avengers will find out Coulson is alive?

Also, is the rumor true that someone from the Avengers will be cameoing in the season premiere of AOS?:nerd:

That's the rumor. We have to wait and see. They keeping it real hush hush over there. Keeping us preoccupied with Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Spidey and other news

Back
Top Bottom