WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

as Lit as BP was in civil war, i doubt they'll let him have the movie and cook by himself.

They may not hint to steve/tony/carole being there, but someone will be.
Depends if they start with origin story or not honestly

but they want to wet the whistles of the fans by giving them insight of what the other hereos have been up to so if they're not going to be in strange, or bp...the other movie would be antman 2?? or Gotg 2 (didn't they say some of the movie will be on earth?)

Ant-Man cooked by himself in his own film, with Falcoln only showing up for a fight. Why wouldn't Black Panther be given the same chance? Especially when, unlike Ant-Man, he already got introduced in a previous film.

Vision is so b made man.

So much more powerful than Tony but following his orders around like a lapdog.

Whyy

Because he agreed with him lol the ****? This was explained at the start of the film. That's like asking why Scarlet Witch sided with Cap, even though she could kill him in a number of different ways.

Last edited:
Team Brokeback always grasping at straws. The better not have that criminal white man show up in Black Panther trying to get some shine.

I have a feeling Black Panther will be pre CW and post CW, that way it'll be partially origin story.

Coogler started Creed with him as a kid, then jumped to present day.

I'd be completely ok if he did something similar for Black Panther.

Last edited:
Cap in Strange? We would've heard about it already.

GotG? Not a chance.

Spiderman? You already have IM cameo-ing there.

Thor has Hulk in his movie already.

BP? Would Steve really be hiding in Wakanda for 2 years? Plus I really think any white character we see in this movie is going to be a minor one.

Cap Marvel though... Before IW part 2.. I can see Captain America popping up there, maybe. That would suck and ruin my bet.

Last edited:
as Lit as BP was in civil war, i doubt they'll let him have the movie and cook by himself.

They may not hint to steve/tony/carole being there, but someone will be.
Depends if they start with origin story or not honestly

but they want to wet the whistles of the fans by giving them insight of what the other hereos have been up to so if they're not going to be in strange, or bp...the other movie would be antman 2?? or Gotg 2 (didn't they say some of the movie will be on earth?)
The Ant-Man sequel does not come out before IW.

They're not showing any other heroes for GotG2. That doesn't make sense. They'd have to end the movie with the team crashing to Earth.

Still pretty sure BP will be cooking by himself. Maybe a BW cameo.
Cap Marvel though... Before IW part 2.. I can see Captain America popping up there, maybe. That would suck and ruin my bet.
Don't worry the only cameo he might get in that is seeing his picture or a vid of his criminal activities as he obstructs justice and evades the law.

Last edited:
They're? :lol: There is no they're. T'Challa is allowing fugitives Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes to stay in his country. HE'S holding Bucky in Wakanda.

Holding them is such a strong word. He's just letting his homies crash mayne.

"23 hour lockdown. BP's the man up in this piece.
Bucky will never see the light of day. Who the **** does Steve think he's ******* with? BP's the Captian, T'Challa runs **** around here. Those fairies just live here."

Last edited:
What? yall making up **** that even there now :lol:

BP locked up a dangerous Asssian where HE could keep a eye on him instead letting the western world inevitable fail and allowing Buck go rogue again.

Devil got y'all downplaying the Black Panther accomplishments once again :smh:

Only thing that's clear is that T'Challa chose to take in two highly skilled soldiers in order to make them indebted to him, so that he can call on them for a favor at any time. Furthermore, y'all want him to build Bucky a new Vibranium arm? Sure, let him go ahead. Better believe he'll have a safeguard in place to shut that ***** down whenever he wants. :lol:

Only thing that's clear is that T'Challa chose to take in two highly skilled soldiers in order to make them indebted to him, so that he can call on them for a favor at any time. Furthermore, y'all want him to build Bucky a new Vibranium arm? Sure, let him go ahead. Better believe he'll have a safeguard in place to shut that ***** down whenever he wants.
laugh.gif
Brothers watch out for each other.

T'Challa gonna hook Bucky up with the new arm + Cap with the new shield. A truly compassionate guy

Only thing that's clear is that T'Challa chose to take in two highly skilled soldiers in order to make them indebted to him, so that he can call on them for a favor at any time. Furthermore, y'all want him to build Bucky a new Vibranium arm? Sure, let him go ahead. Better believe he'll have a safeguard in place to shut that ***** down whenever he wants. :lol:

Brothers watch out for each other.

T'Challa gonna hook Bucky up with the new arm + Cap with the new shield. A truly compassionate guy

While making sure that he controls both the new arm and new shield so that he can knock Cap and Bucky around even easier next time.

Peter Parker can learn far more from Iron Man than he can Captain America :lol: Like lets be real with ourselves, Cap probably couldn't help Pete pass a high school Chemistry class, much less reach his full intellectual potential. Especially when he's a known fugitive who broke into a prison and released other fugitives the last time he was on American soil. He has no business showing up in Homecoming and really any movie before the next Avengers film, unless it's to apologize to Scott Lang's daughter for taking her father away from her.

Last edited:
Peter Parker can learn far more from Iron Man than he can Captain America :lol: Like lets be real with ourselves, Cap probably couldn't help Pete pass a high school Chemistry class, much less reach his full intellectual potential. Especially when he's a known fugitive who broke into a prison and released other fugitives the last time he was on American soil. He has no business showing up in Homecoming and really any movie before the next Avengers film, unless it's to apologize to Scott Lang's daughter for taking her father away from her.

Back
Top Bottom