WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Just got back from watching Mister Doctor. There are two credits scene (as posted few pages back) so stay until the end of the credits before you get yourself a beer.

Just got back from watching Mister Doctor. There are two credits scene (as posted few pages back) so stay until the end of the credits before you get yourself a beer.
Never heard of this movie.

Trailer? :nerd:

Is this a movie poster?

24671887.jpg

Not a spoiler just asking how would anyone know that? It was like you made a inside joke with yourself but its in a trailer? Cool. I haven't watched any of them outside of the original one.

Last edited:
Not a spoiler just asking how would anyone know that? It was like you made a inside joke with yourself but its in a trailer? Cool. I haven't watched any of them outside of the original one.

Yeah maybe a little early for that joke but I respect the intelligence of the reader to get it, since we're in the MCU thread, and there's only one movie out at present.

Master Zik Master Zik Here's the link to the trailer, it's in the 50 second mark.

That's the only movie I know of coming out with doctor in the title so I assumed it was doctor strange.

Last edited:
Doc Strange is open in the international markets, and has had plenty reviews. An RT consensus is there with a 98% at the moment. As more reviews pour in, it will most likely remain high, going as low as high 80's imo. But here's the consensus:

Doctor Strange artfully balances its outré source material against the blockbuster constraints of the MCU, delivering a thoroughly entertaining superhero origin story in the bargain.

Shame we can't get Magik or Dr. Doom for it. I guess we have Scarlet Witch though, whatever that's worth.

Dormamu is in the last 10 minutes of the film, and he is also played by Benedict. 

View media item 2212501

Kevin Feige on:

Tom Holland Spidey -

"We’re figuring it out. I mean, it was really the specifics for Captain America: Civil War and Spider-Man: Homecoming. Spider-Man: Homecoming just wrapped as you know and we’re just getting into cutting that movie, so that’s the primary focus but we are…that iceberg is thawed and is non existent. So we talk to them all the time about what could be fun for the future."

Spidey in IW -

"It is I would say that is part of the surprise. I don’t want to spoil anything one way or another."

Marvel & Fox Relationship -

"Well, it’s the same as it has always been. I don’t want to attribute it as a frozen wasteland or anything like that. We all get along and I see them occasionally but there’s no change in any dynamic."

IW Filming -

"Well without being super specific cameras start rolling in January and will continue rolling in some form or another through October, November. [It's] just for efficiency’s sake—but we are treating them both on a production level and a creative level as two distinct movies."

New Characters for IW -

"It is primarily enough just to bring together all those characters in movies but there will be some new players."

2020 and Phase 4 -

"We know what we’d like them to be for 2020. Over the years, where we’re aiming we’ve been lucky enough that it’s usually been the same thing but we always leave ourselves the opportunity to bob and weave and adapt if we have to. But we know where we’re headed for 2020 and we have ideas and were beginning to solidify the years beyond that."

Whether the Next Phase Evolving Around Cap -

"It’s a good question and if we look back at the comic books as our inspiration and as the well from which this all springs, then the answer is 'no.' I’m not saying we’ll do it in the movie but I’ve read Captain America comics that don’t have Steve Rogers in them."

Yall are terrible :rolleyes

If you look deep inside your heart you'll realize that this is for the best. We've done the origin, we've done Winter Soldier, we've done Civil War (Which isn't even a Captain America story and that itself says a lot about the lack of content to work with as far as the character goes), and he left behind the shield. Steve Rogers is done as Captain America man. There's nothing else he can add to this role. You'd just be beating a dead horse, bringing in other heroes to prop him up and try to make him seem interesting. But be honest with yourself, nobody wants to see that ****. Not even Steve Rogers fans want to see that. Better to take the clear board that Civil War left us with and move on to someone who still has potential. Heck, Bucky and Falcoln already have their own dynamic building up as it is that the writers could play off of. If they really wanted to make things like the comics are right now they could even take things in another direction too

View media item 2212712

Back
Top Bottom