WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

2 of the stones are on earth, vision (mind) and eye of agamotto (time)

1 is in Asgard (space).. another with the collector (reality).. and 1 with the nova corps (power)

Gotta assume something goes down in space.. and then in Asgard.. and culminates with thanos heading to earth, with the rest of the players following

Also the soul gem should be coming soon.. going assume it won't be on earth, since 4 of em were here

Last edited:
I like how Mordo was portrayed. Hes not truly a villain. Hes doing what he feel needs to he done. The bill being always due is true. Something will always take the place of what these heroes stop. Thanos as an example

Last edited:
All but one of the gems/stones are in place. Feige said the soul gem will eventually show up. Wouldn't be surprised if it just popped up when the other 5 are collected which on occasion happens in the comics.

Doubt soul shows up in GotG sequel, Spidey or Ragnarok (but it could) and a bit of a stretch to fit it in BP but that depends if they're gonna lean heavy on Bast and other slight mystical Panther ****.

Captain marvel is after or before infinity war?

Cause I could see that playing a role in her getting her powers and ya bringing it to earth with him

I assume it will be in GOTG or ragnarok

Saw this on twitter

Heimdall has the soul gem.. gotta rewatch thor2, but there was mention of something he did when Fridda died

Captain marvel is after or before infinity war?

Cause I could see that playing a role in her getting her powers and ya bringing it to earth with him

I assume it will be in GOTG or ragnarok
After the 1st one.

Gunn said the GotG sequel has nothing to do with the the lead up to Infinity War. Russo bros. are taking care of their inclusion.

Last edited:
So how long do you think this movie takes place. Although it wasn't said, he trained in Kamar Taj for a good while

I want to say months. Could've been a year. They were vague on purpose.

We know it at least takes place after Dark World (or at least the mid-credits scene).

Takes place after Civil War for sure. They referenced James Rhodes's paralysis in the movie, right before Strange's accident.

Let's remember, Strange is already a "threat" during Captain America: Winter Soldier. I'm assuming his trip to Kamar-Taj was before AoU. Thor has come to him when he looks rather comfortable in the sanctum sanctorum like he's been at it for a while which is probably during or after Civil War. The next time we see Strange, which will be in Infinity Wars, he very well may be the Sorceror Supreme.

Last edited:
Takes place after Civil War for sure. They referenced James Rhodes's paralysis in the movie, right before Strange's accident.

I thought that it was in fact the accident that happened in IronMan 2 with Justin Hammer trying to replicate The ironman suit and Tony showing the failed attempt in the video? Also Strange has been referenced in The Winter Soldier as a target that Hydra was keeping an eye out for.. Just based off the the last thing I thought this movie took place before TWS. ALSO

The mid- credits scene thor was wearing clothes from his first movie that jane and that scientist dressed him up in, and he gave him a beer which reminded me of when Thor drank one in the diner in his first movie and then smashed the glass asking for another, STrange is also rockin yellow gloves

SO eveyone is saying Strange is only super powerful with the eye, but can he do what the AO and Kalcilus were doing by altering the real world and changing up everything? Or was that because of them(AO and Kacilus) were drawing power from the dark dimension or whatever? To me even if he can't the fact that he can trap anyone else who doesn't do magic(ironman,Cap,Hulk, even vision)in the mirror world makes him extremely dangerous, or he can knock anyone out of their physical body. The thing I liked about this film is that he isn't really at full strength it seems, he has an extremely high ceiling. he doesn't even have a weapon yet, like Mordo did when they were sparring.

I need to really educate myself on this guy, found him very interesting as well as Capt Marvel

Last edited:
Movie was short but lit, 6.8 out of 8. My criticism includes typical weak *** MCU origin villain bordering on X-Men Apocalypse empty pontificating, and Mordo's way too rapid descent into outright villainy which I thought Feige said would be more of a slow burn kind of thing.

Mid credits sequence......they really trying to convince us that a certain movie franchise can redeem itself and is not washed. We shall see, Marvel.

And to the above, the refrence was not to Rhodes but to one of the bootleg suits from IM2 as dhart stated.

Last edited:
Mordo sounding like a cult member about not breaking rules / maniuplating nature. He drank the koop-aid way too long. The Ancient One and Strange had to do what they had to do to get stuff done.

Happy to see my dude Benjamin Bratt in a marve movie. Messed up what happened to him. Dude just wanted to be healthy and play basketball.

I found it amusing that Wong had the same accent used for kublai khan.

Last edited:

We don't know if that was Rhodey or one of hammer's test pilots

Let's remember, Strange is already a "threat" during Captain America: Winter Soldier. I'm assuming his trip to Kamar-Taj was before AoU. Thor has come to him when he looks rather comfortable in the sanctum sanctorum like he's been at it for a while which is probably during or after Civil War. The next time we see Strange, which will be in Infinity Wars, he very well may be the Sorceror Supreme.

In WS all the targets weren't current threats.. just people who had the ability to be threats based on the formula they figured out

Honestly kind of a mundane thing to be named after one of the highest gods in the verse

Yeah I was thinking about how a human sized whip could be associated with the Living Tribunal :lol: the name drop was greatly appreciated. Same with Guardians showing a celestial

So Strange took place after TWS and before Ultron?
:wow:

I'd say before winter soldier because he was targeted as a threat already

We don't know if that was Rhodey or one of hammer's test pilots
In WS all the targets weren't current threats.. just people who had the ability to be threats based on the formula they figured out

How would Strange pose the ability to be a threat as a surgeon. Once he became training with the Ancient One he became I would imagine he became threat.

Back
Top Bottom