WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Movie was amazing. Can’t wait to see it again this Saturday. IM1, Cap2, Thor3 are pure MCU greatness. Kevin Feige stays blessing us. :nthat:

Did any of you guys watch Thor in 4DX? If so, what did you think? I definitely didn’t have high expectations for the experience but I was pleasantly surprised for sure. The lighting and wind effects were dope. At one point I had to put my jacket on because of all the wind lol.

About to catch it again in a couple hours and see where it ranks for me among the other MCU films.

When he was like I like you better two both of them :lol:

The sun is getting low
The stupid avenger
When he Lokis Thor
:rofl: :rofl:

Hela being revealed as their sister had me floored. Her acting ability with her eyes alone were amazing. The shot with her and Fenirus Wolf sitting down was absolutely beautiful.

I like Skurge's little arc too, the last scene with him was the perfect nod to the comics
top-karl-urban-as-skurge-in-thor-ragnarok-below-skurges-standoff-from-the-comics.jpeg

^He was just a simple man trying to get yams on the bi-frost:lol:

But nobody's gonna mention how they just did the Warrior's Three like that? And where was Sif?:nerd:

didn't even know that was Taika in GL

he apparently bought the Skurge's shake weight while he was working in GL :lol:

so there's your Marvel and DC crossover

But nobody's gonna mention how they just did the Warrior's Three like that? And where was Sif?:nerd:

Jaime said she wasn't in the film because of scheduling conflict.

the death of the warrior 3 just got me thinking "Hela just killed Shazam!" :lol:

Also, in the mid credit scene am I the only one that noticed Thor was wearing a completely different outfit, one with a lot more black?

Maybe that scene was directed by The Russos?

Also, in the mid credit scene am I the only one that noticed Thor was wearing a completely different outfit, one with a lot more black?

Didnt notice that, that scene was dope as hecking to me. We know what that is. :pimp:
Anybody that saw the leaked infinity war trailer knows exactly what happens now

I just read all the spoilers. Figured I'd forget about them by the time I watch this movie lol

Yeah, I was thinking that all-black colorway was pretty dope looking.

Infinity War trailer will launch around Star Wars The Last Jedi, it’ll be worth the wait.

Back
Top Bottom