WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Let's fast forward past the next 2 Avengers films, who do you guys think is the next main villain/s?

I'm guessing Captain Marvel's film has a localized Skrull threat and A5 is a large scale Skrull invasion.

I'm hoping some way, some how, it's Galactus or Annihilus.

Yeah, probably Skrull Invasion. I hope they tone down the Skrulls a lil bit. I hate shapeshifters like Zik hates robots

Ragnarok Poster came in

open

AvX was wack.

honestly are there SNY good x-men -avengers crossovers, because in my memory, xmen is always better when its off in its own world.
No. None to be all the way honest.

AvX was written by committee though.

And quite frankly X-books have wavered from good contrast the past 2 decades.

Let's fast forward past the next 2 Avengers films, who do you guys think is the next main villain/s?
I kinda think (and hope a bit) they go a bit smaller scale. Like it can't just be building to another cosmic threat.

I want a Masters of Evil

Cuz I mean Galactus, Annihilus, etc. is all great but I think we need a different threat coming off Thanos and IG.

:rofl:
Yeah, probably Skrull Invasion. I hope they tone down the Skrulls a lil bit. I hate shapeshifters like Zik hates robots
Gotta say I don't get your illogical hate for shapeshifters.

If I could shapeshift, I'd morph into celebs and get free meals at fancy restaurants and ****. Try and get free merch from stores. Hook all my friends up. "Why is Denzel hanging out with a bunch of random 20 and 30-somethings getting free iPad's and Jordan's?" :rofl:

As long as the shapeshifting is an improvement from what the X-Men movies did (which was good for the time the effect was introduced) I'll be happy. I just want to see something that makes the idea more interesting than Mystique or the Terminators versions of it.

Born in 92, I never got the hype. Until recently when people were going Ape Ish over the release of The Force Awakens. Didn’t know why it was such a big deal, so I invested some time, money, & effort in the Star Wars Collection. Seen all the movies and pretty hooked now. I never imagined I could find Star Wars dope, but the hype is real now. Very much appreciated, & I’m about 80% sure Infinity War Trailer will release then.

yeah im sure the Infinity War trailer will release during The Last Jedi

I kinda think (and hope a bit) they go a bit smaller scale. Like it can't just be building to another cosmic threat.

I want a Masters of Evil

Cuz I mean Galactus, Annihilus, etc. is all great but I think we need a different threat coming off Thanos and IG.

:rofl:

Gotta say I don't get your illogical hate for shapeshifters.
And I dont gets your hate for robots

And I dont gets your hate for robots
I don't hate robots as they are.

Its the idea that robots can achieve artificial intelligence on par or superior to humans and be our equals is what I deplore. For them to actually be considered sentient is what's abhorrent.

Far more logical than the hate of the use of shapeshifters and alleging they're overpowered. I can't even think of popular examples of that.

When I think of mystique I don't think of her being powerful at all

Shape-shifting is hardly op.

Oh so impersonating whatever whenever isn't powerful? :lol: They virtually can do whatever they please if smart. It's not as if they can be detected

And for the most part, shapeshifters are used to add a cheap plot twist

Back
Top Bottom