WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Need to see Panthers energy blades. Also, I'm glad they didn't do the cape. Sometimes it looks corny.

I'm sure Marvel would do it correct, but idk...

Anyone think they should make T4, Cap4 or IM4... why they have to stop at trilogies? :lol:

Anyone think they should make T4, Cap4 or IM4... why they have to stop at trilogies? :lol:

On one hand they have new people who need their own trilogies to be established (BP, Ant-man, D. Strange), but at the same time with Avengers getting a part 4 at a minimum I dont see why they cant do another solo Cap or IM4 with the real Mandarin.

Also, whats Ant-man 3 gonna be called? "Antman, the Wasp, and Cockroach" ? lol

-_-

:lol: cockroach :rofl:

I need to see Ironman fight the mandarin. Complete waste. Also want Red Skull back. Design was awesome. Some sort of Zemo in the mask would be cool

Give us the F4 dammit!

Need to see Panthers energy blades. Also, I'm glad they didn't do the cape. Sometimes it looks corny.

I think they could make a good story bit they dropped the ball with Extrrmid and don't seem like we'll see Demon in a Bottle. I think there for sure will be a Thor 4. Taika says he wants to make it

Oh so impersonating whatever whenever isn't powerful? :lol: They virtually can do whatever they please if smart. It's not as if they can be detected

And for the most part, shapeshifters are used to add a cheap plot twist
Psychics can detect shapeshifters

Sure someone like Wolverine can catch one out too

I’m sure Marvel will have him rocking the cape while sitting on the throne or doing king ****. I mean we got Thor rocking his helmet in the first one.

Its w/e.

I just want a great BP movie. Don't care either way if the soul stone is there.

Can miss me with the scumbag Steve still being in Wakanda though.

I feel ppl tooknyhat scene too seriously. Steve left as a fugitive to go break his fellow traitors and criminals out.

Oh so impersonating whatever whenever isn't powerful? :lol: They virtually can do whatever they please if smart. It's not as if they can be detected

And for the most part, shapeshifters are used to add a cheap plot twist
Its useful.

Its only powerful if they're living in a world where they're the only ones who can shapeshift.

That last complaint seems to be more about how ppl write it rather than it actually be too powerful.

I doubt we see Cap or Bucky in BP (maybe an end credits scene) but they’re probably still in Wakanda when IW starts.

Had no idea that there were different generations of Black Panthers. Crazy.
latest

HLDyhxD.jpg

NEWAVN2013018_int_LR2_00007.jpg

They're definitely making a Thor 4.

Thing is contracts are up. Evans doesn't want to come back. RDJR is even older. I think they only do IM4 if they think it'll make a billi again.

Wait what?

Cap's...in BP?
Damn ameL you really got that 1940s education like scumbag Steve :lol:

I doubt we see Cap or Bucky in BP (maybe an end credits scene) but they’re probably still in Wakanda when IW starts.
Don't think Steve is there anymore.

Bucky stay in stasis though.

Last edited:
Do you think the movie will have a scene where he speaks to the previous Black Panthers? This is a really neat concept.
If that soul stone in Wakanda theory is correct then we most likely will get a scene or two.

If not its something cool to do down the line. Since he is connected to a panther god and some magic.

Back
Top Bottom