WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I don't dislike AoU, I just don't think it was memorable.

Hulkbuster vs Hulk alone was worth the price of admission. That fight was very well done. Not to mention the introductions of Scarlet and Vision. I liked it. I’m not sure why it gets so much hate.

It was meh to me. If it’s on tv, I won’t even leave it on the channel to watch for a few minutes.

I’ve watched it a bunch and it set up a lot of what came after. Great movie.

Hulkbuster vs Hulk alone was worth the price of admission. That fight was very well done. Not to mention the introductions of Scarlet and Vision. I liked it. I’m not sure why it gets so much hate.

Because as a movie, it's pretty mediocre. To see your favorite characters on the screen for the first time or characters in action for the first time is one thing, but not to be confused with the actual quality of the movie. It just wasn't THAT great of a movie. Sure, it introduced a bunch of new characters that lead to the completion of the Avengers team, but the movie itself was pretty bland. I also didn't like Ultron as he was 'too human' for me.

To me, that's like loving a car for the leather interior and paint color, but drives less than stellar. To each there own, but I understand why people didn't like it.

Last edited:
I was going to say if we’re doing a rewatch, we should do it in Timeline order but that would mean starting with the dreadful Captain Nazi :sick:

Iron Man it is! :pimp:

Ya'll are really doing too much with the AOU hate. It's not the greatest MCU film or even top 5. It was cool, but It is pretty much better then A1 in every way from cinematography, action, character moments and so forth. They just had a few bad decisions such as the hulk widow romance, and the Hawkeye family stuff. Ultron was great. For me, it was his voice. The voice was perfect in the teaser.

Last edited:
I don't dislike AoU, I just don't think it was memorable.
This is my thought, BUT it had really memorable moments. Just wasn't cohesive enough as a whole film, but had fire scenes. Ultron, first group shot, playing pick up the hammer with cap moving it and Thor's reaction, Hulk vs Hulkbuster and so on and so on.

AOU with all its flaws is still a top 5 MCU film. Whedon had to follow up the flawless A1, while also set up Black Panther, Thor 3, and Civil War. Our expectations were out of this world, but I still think it delivered. Hulk vs Hulkbuster is still a fanboy dream and that fight was worth the $17 we had to pay to see the film.

Also, that scene with Vision, Iron Man, and Thor tribeaming Ultron is still bananans multiplied by 8.

Done

I'm hyped for infinity war but more hyped for A4 at this point. If A3 is the culmination of the past 10 years, A4 is the finale. It's gonna be so bittersweet seeing most of the main characters leave, whether it be through death or being written out.

Will definitely pour a 40 out for Cap in the theater.

I like AOU. I get why people hate it.

The hammer scene, vision.. You didnt see that coming scene.. I mean I'll watch it again

I'm about to put the schedule on my phone. IM1 it is!

Not looking forward to thor 2 and im 3 lol

Back
Top Bottom