WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I don’t see the hate for AoU myself, as I appreciate the action sequences.
I actually prefer the theme music played at the end of that movie a little more than the normal Avengers theme.....

IMG_0963.JPG

yah scheduling is tough, we got to do like 1 movie per week since we'll have ~22 weeks starting tomorrow but we got to take a BP break which could be 2-3 weeks long easily which leaves us with 18 weeks minus one week where some might just be too busy during the xmas/ny week

here's a rough schedule of no breaks, 2 week discussion for the avengers films because it ends the phases and 3 weeks for BP
I think i got the dates/weeks right and covered all the MCU films but I'm not 100%
(oops, got the year wrong on IW :lol: , also technically antman ended phase 2 but I dont think we need 2 weeks for that)
321.png

im in :nerd:

Anyone a little worried that marvel might blow their load in IW and A4 will look underwhelming by comparison
No. Only you.
Good :lol: :pimp:

This is what I'm talking about.

Now can I get Feige doing the Birdman hand rub with two infinity gauntlets on his hands? :nerd:
YOOOOOOOOOO DAWG!!!!
CF8AC527-BF40-4425-86C9-78FC45C349AC.jpeg
:rofl: :rofl:

This is ****** up :lol:

DO YOU BLEED?

That ***** look scary tho.

Like Vampire in Brooklyn scary.

Last edited:
That is great :lol:

Thanos handing Ls :pimp:

Why doesn’t anybody say any of the guardians will die? I feel like Bautista is a for sure goner, maybe even gamora or nebula for sure.

Last edited:
I'm honestly not prepared for anyone to die

Except for Tony

And Hawkeye

And that's it
and loki
and war machine
i mean yeah he paralyzed
but that aint good enough put him out his misery
and get him out the paint
also hope vision dies too
and drax
and gammora
and quill
be dope if peter died
and miles took up the mantle

I'm undecided on whether to go imax or dolby with this

I know this movie was filmed with an imax camera, but technically Dolby is supposed to be the better picture

I watched Ragnarok in Dolby and I noticed better sound but the picture didn't blow me away

Marvel literally can not kill Peter Parker. Even forget the announcement that Spidey is the first movie after this huge event. Sony aint rocking with that.

They'd rather ease Miles in to co-star or be a sidekick. Then if the traction is there maybe do a death of Peter Parker movie.

That is great :lol:

Thanos handing Ls :pimp:

Why doesn’t anybody say any of the guardians will die? I feel like Bautista is a for sure goner, maybe even gamora or nebula for sure.
Even though she's a part of the cast and even considering the events of GotG2 where they kinda patched things up I don't think it'd matter much if Nebula died other than losing the actress.

I don't think any of the Guardians are gonna die just based off of what Gunn said he had planned for vol. 3 and the OG Ravagers for possible future movies.

However, Drax's death in IW or Avengers 4 would have a great impact on Vol. 3. Thing is that character provides a specific kind of comedy that is not easily replaced.

I'm doubtful on any of them dying given how new they are compared to dudes who been here since 2009 and 2010.

Back
Top Bottom