WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

At least Hawkeye and Widow have some type of skills. Falcon is there for target practice.
Learning how to fly, maneuver, aim and shoot, attack, swerve on jets HAS to be a skill.

Its simply cuz it doesn't exist in the real world but if you saw somebody pulling the **** the Falcon does in person you'd be amazed. Dude be flying dumb fast on top of all of that.

gon' skip a few and watch Homecoming right now then GotG2, just don't think I can wait a couple of months to see it in 4k

4Ks.JPG

I've seen Homecoming a bit too much but its time for me to delve back into the great entertainment of GotG2.

:lol: do they even have 4k in steelbooks yet?

and I only bought them because of the black friday sale

forgot how annoying Flash is too, such a terrible miscast

I actually saw a 4K Spider-Man steel book at bestbuy, really colorful. Also, are steel books a good investment? If so I need to go buy it lol

The problem for a vast majority of TV shows is that they don't know when to quit and sounds like the same might've applied to Shield, just judging off of the posts here

So I'm guessing Shield went a season too long? Should've ended last yr?

I loved Shield for a little while and the best thing was Skye. Would've loved if they had concentrated on the show just being one long origin movie for the character, maybe 1-2 seasons max, then pull the plug on the show and absorb her into the movie world

“Inhumans” has not been the only source of friction between ABC and Marvel. Earlier this year, the mandate came down from Disney for ABC to renew its other Marvel drama, “Agents of SHIELD,” despite the desire by some at the network to end the series after four seasons. Having aired on Tuesdays since its inception, “SHIELD” is shifting to Friday nights this season when “Inhumans” finishes its initial eight-episode run.

https://variety.com/2017/tv/news/abc-idol-inhuman-1202573827/

AoS seems to have poor ratings, but I constantly see breathless coverage of it on twitter and in media.

So is no one watching it or is it that the few people who do watch it, talk about it on the internet more incessantly than other shows.

So is no one watching it or is it that the few people who do watch it, talk about it on the internet more incessantly than other shows.

Low viewership plus high production costs is (probably) why ABC wants to pull the plug.

It's also why ABC moved it to Friday nights.

F that. Give me all of the X-men.

I need them done right!!!!

Screw multiple man.
They can still have Deadpool. He is being done correct. I saw easy over the weekend and Zazie Beetz looked hideous to me. Not a fan of the casting.

This!

The problem for a vast majority of TV shows is that they don't know when to quit and sounds like the same might've applied to Shield, just judging off of the posts here

So I'm guessing Shield went a season too long? Should've ended last yr?

I loved Shield for a little while and the best thing was Skye. Would've loved if they had concentrated on the show just being one long origin movie for the character, maybe 1-2 seasons max, then pull the plug on the show and absorb her into the movie world

This seems to be a reoccuring trend of yours where you make such definitive statements about things you’ve personally never watched or kept up with

Last season by far the best season of AOS. They’ve found a way to work around the difficult task of plotting out a 22 episode season by turning it into 3 mini interconnecting arcs. I’m personally excited to see where they go with this season

AOS started out rough because they kept trying to loosely tie into the movies that were premiering. They’d take weeks off at a time just to line up a single episode with a debuting movie.

Back
Top Bottom