WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

They didn't listen to us. :smh:

Us?

giphy.gif

Noon question. Buying a 4k tv today, I have an OG Xbox one, that thing can't play 4k disc right?

And I don't want to see any actor fox casted in the MCU as X-Men. Complete reboot except for deadpool because deadpool.
I'm not an x box guy but I think the Xbox one S and the Xbox one x with a firmware update can both play uhd movies.

Just off of reading this https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...k-blu-ray-player-is-no-longer-a-disaster/amp/ it seems like they fixed black levels with the Xbox 4k players but there are still issues with Dolby atmos. But the latter would only matter if you have a sound system that can play Dolby atmos, obviously

Last edited:
This seems to be a reoccuring trend of yours where you make such definitive statements about things you’ve personally never watched or kept up with

Last season by far the best season of AOS. They’ve found a way to work around the difficult task of plotting out a 22 episode season by turning it into 3 mini interconnecting arcs. I’m personally excited to see where they go with this season

AOS started out rough because they kept trying to loosely tie into the movies that were premiering. They’d take weeks off at a time just to line up a single episode with a debuting movie.
Lol I haven't been watching but I do pay attention to word of mouth

Yea I did hear actually that AoS had a very good season last yr, but that's exactly why I asked if maybe the last season should've been the last one. Wouldn't you want a show to quit while it's ahead

Also I'm not sure what was so definitive about my statement. If you go to the post you quoted, I even had a question mark lol. So questions are statements now?

Last edited:
Lol I haven't been watching but I do pay attention to word of mouth

Yea I did hear actually that AoS had a very good season last yr, but that's exactly why I asked if maybe the last season should've been the last one. Wouldn't you want a show to quit while it's ahead

The show has had very good seasons since 2

This seems to be a reoccuring trend of yours where you make such definitive statements about things you’ve personally never watched or kept up with

Last season by far the best season of AOS. They’ve found a way to work around the difficult task of plotting out a 22 episode season by turning it into 3 mini interconnecting arcs. I’m personally excited to see where they go with this season

AOS started out rough because they kept trying to loosely tie into the movies that were premiering. They’d take weeks off at a time just to line up a single episode with a debuting movie.

Both of these. When the show first started I was so excited then let down. Season 1 was a mess. But since season 2 it has been really good and last season was great.

Man that Disney Fox deal could be up to 60 bil

Whoa

*edit

Fox has a 30 percent stake in hulu, Disney has a 30 percent stake in hulu. The takeover continues. I wonder if Disney can just revamp hulu instead of making us buy another streaming app

Last edited:

I'd say it has been good since the second half of season 1 after the events of WS changed everything. There are other comic book shows with better individual seasons, but its consistency makes it the best since that point.

I'd say it has been good since the second half of season 1 after the events of WS changed everything. There are other comic book shows with better individual seasons, but its consistency makes it the best since that point.

Yeah, it doesn’t dip too far down and stays at about an average show. I really liked that they had ghostrider last season but lost interest and stopped watching when he was gone. The return of the patton oswalt brothers didn’t help.

Back
Top Bottom