WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

5318418-1908867368-the-t.jpg

:emoji_pray:

FF
Doom
Silver Surfer
Rogue
Gambit
Wolverine
Jubilee (yes, Jubilee. I don't care how random you guys think that is)

Are all characters in excited to see imagined by Marvel Studios

I would've been excited to see how Marvel imagined Storm but the actress I imagined for her is already playing someone else in BP

It’s pretty hilarious that the lame guy had managed to be unintentionally correct twice now

Late but I actually enjoy AoS and watch it regularly. Season 3 as a whole was a mess but season 4 was good in all 3 phase. Start of season 5 might tie into the MCU but who knows if it'll go right

Bruh if we get Beta Ray Bill and Gladitor I will did a happy man.

I expect Nova to be introduced in Phase 4 since we already got Nova Corps and Capt Marvel.

but if your stance is ... "THIS WET PAINT?! it's going to EVENTUALLY DRY! Is it dry yet?! ITS DRY... OMG SEE I TOLD YOU SO. I WAS RIGHT!" then :rofl:

he predicted none of it the correct way, how many here thought Disney would buy Fox or that Fox would even sell their assets? or that Sony would get hacked?

so that means xmen and deadpool become mcu?

if it goes through, likely

really depends how Disney handles all those properties

F4 is in a similar situation as Hulk that it is technically owned by another studio (not Fox) so Disney might not be able to make a standalone F4 film but could combine them in the MCU and use their villains

XMen is outright Fox so they could just integrate the mutants in I guess and completely eliminate Inhumans

XMen is outright Fox so they could just integrate the mutants in I guess and completely eliminate Inhumans

Grew up on X-Men...Love them till the end...Killing them all off in the comics.

Forced Inhumans onto us...Started to like them...

Now eliminating Inhumans....

I can't :lol:

if the move does happen, that means Disney is going to churn out one film per month, they already average 6-7 films before MCU and they already had to push other MCU films to accommodated Star Wars and Homecoming

acquiring Fox doesn't just mean acquiring XMen and F4, it also means acquiring other franchises like Aliens, Kingsman, Ice Age, Predator, Die Hard, XFiles, etc...

Coco already ate up some of Thors box office (though miniscule) and then Star Wars comes out next week eating up some of Cocos so they're going to be overlapping films with each other once the acquisition happens

As long as it Quality over Quantity...

I would love to have a new movie every month. :lol:

No complaints.

Back
Top Bottom