WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

DUyykEOXcAAS3qp.jpg

Evangeline Lily bae :blush:

I like how they shrunk that building and took it with them. :lol:

Didn’t know Laurence Fishburne was in it.

Alright people

we have Black Panther next month - which is the greatest black superhero movie ever and easily gonna be top 3 in the MCU.

then we have Avengers: Infinity War which is gonna be the greatest movie of all time. No disputing that fact

then w ehave Ant-man and Wasp which is gonna be bananas.

Im a World Cup fanatic, and im more excited for these movies that going to my 3rd straight World Cup in Russia.

MARVEL STUDIOS is THAT ******* good

Happy to hear all the positive reviews about BP and that we might have another great villain with Killmonger.

AM and W trailer was cool, looks like a fun summer flick and that’s all I can ask for from those characters.

not going lie.. seeing that gif poster rfx45 rfx45 posted above for IM2, further proves they nerf'd tony for CW

IM2 (2010), tony is carrying around this:

2gvkn6q.jpg

CW (2016), this all homie got on him (that's without factoring in dude perfected the mark 42 ability to call his suit by AOU.. and also having veronica):

2ee04087-12ba-4e2b-aea5-25056e838673.gif

BP about to trounce IMs summoning with his suit being concealed in his necklace

BP seems to like intelligent poeple.. cant wait to see shuri get in with the smart folks, give the science bros a little feminine touch

BP about to trounce IMs summoning with his suit being concealed in his necklace

I can’t wait for the scence that has to be coming where Tony and BP are formally introduced to one another hopefully in Wakanda and Tonys mind is blown by all the next level tech. He’ll prolly be weebaying for a couple minutes straight when he finds out an 18 year old is working with more advanced tech than him.

Tony finna be super thirsty.

The Ant Man trailer is so light and breezy that you would never think that a mad titan had threatened life to the galaxy as the heroes knew it a few months before.

I can’t wait for the scence that has to be coming where Tony and BP are formally introduced to one another hopefully in Wakanda and Tonys mind is blown by all the next level tech. He’ll prolly be weebaying for a couple minutes straight when he finds out an 18 year old is working with more advanced tech than him.

Tony finna be super thirsty.
What 18 yr old

The Ant Man trailer is so light and breezy that you would never think that a mad titan had threatened life to the galaxy as the heroes knew it a few months before.

We're not even sure when it takes place. It could take place after Civil War.

Back
Top Bottom