WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

My one gripe with the ant man and wasp trailer is that the colors look dull again. Guardians 2, Thor and BP all have this eye popping colorful visuals.

It looks like it's back to the Civil War days

My Gs... I'm geeked about what Coogler has done with this flick... The jump from Fruitvale to Creed to this... MBJ is to Coogler, what Deniro & Dicaprio was to Scorsese...

I am waiting for the deplorables to scorn this movie doe... I can just see the complaints coming about this flick... And ya'll know what they're going to say...

BP will surpass TDK and I held strong to TDK being the GOAT since it’s release.

Everybody was at the premier....

My one gripe with the ant man and wasp trailer is that the colors look dull again. Guardians 2, Thor and BP all have this eye popping colorful visuals.

It looks like it's back to the Civil War days

dont forget the terrible cgi

you know how Eminem raps as B Rabbit on Lose Yourself? Kendrick raps as Killmonger on "King's Dead"

F- integrity, f- your pedigree
F- your feelings, f- your culture
F- your mom, f- your family, f- your drive
F- your land, f- your children, f- your wives
Who am I? Not your father, not your brother
Not your reason, not your future
Not your comfort, not your reverence, not your glory
Not your heaven and not your angel, not your spirit
Not your message, not your freedom
Not your people, not your neighbor
Not your baby, not your equal
Not the title y'all want me under
All hail King Killmonger

From the trailer it looks like Ant-Man is back on the run since being jail broken by Cap, and now Wasp and Pym are fugitives too?

Who’s the villain...?

From the trailer it looks like Ant-Man is back on the run since being jail broken by Cap, and now Wasp and Pym are fugitives too?

Who’s the villain...?
ghost

tumblr_p3dl2zCrrZ1tlgqkgo1_540.gif

Who’s the villain...?
Ghost

latest

latest

I love how team scumbag Steve were acting like his ppl had nothing to worry about after being broken out but any that went back to the states had to answer for their crimes :lol:

If only they had followed Tony, he would've been had several amendments to the accords to have the Avengers sitting rosy.

Sucks for Ant-Man cuz it probably strains the relationship with his daughter and baby mom not to mention by using all of Pym's tech made Pym liable to adhere to the accords as well.

Back
Top Bottom