WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

How awesome would it be if when Tony meets Suri, he subtly nicknames her RiRi? I don’t think a lot would get the reference, but I would legit GEEK THE ***** OUT

People wouldn’t get it unless they read the comics lol

Sn: Was T’Challa already on the juice after the UN explosion? Because only a few days passed between that and the fight against Bucky where he went one on one without the suit

Yeah he shines when the script doesn’t force him to drop a line that completely kills the scene and there were a couple, that “auntie” scene was CRINGEWORTHY, straight rolled my eyes, he just couldn’t deliver the funny lines at all, but his dramatic delivery and serious lines were PERFECT...the end scene was done perfect...so I wouldn’t blame it on his acting, I blame the script....they tried tooo damn hard to make him “hood”

Suris comedic timing was the best in the movie....probably the only actor in it with some comedic chops...lol I don’t think anyone else could have delivered the “water thooosseee” line without it coming across cringeworthy also, she actually made our theater explode in laughter.

Even his last line was cringeworthy. A powerful line doesnt negate the fact his fscial expressions and delivery were terrible.

Maybe by that point I cringed at all his lines so much that I just had the notion it was gonna be cringe again, but it still wasnt delivered very naturally. Dude was trying TOO hard to be a kid from Oakland.

Sn: Was T’Challa already on the juice after the UN explosion? Because only a few days passed between that and the fight against Bucky where he went one on one without the suit

Whoa whoa whoa.. wouldn't call a flower "the juice"

I mean ain't like he had to hope up in a machine created by a genius just to take the damn thing

But ameL, care to help out

BP opened to about ~75mil opening day and is on pace to do around 175+ mil 3 day weekend and 210+ mil 4 day weekend. Movie is playing like civil war without the large number of superheroes. Movie could do 450+ mil domestic with this pace and no legitimate box office competition in sight. Bravo Marvel.

My new favorite Disney princess.

380F9AA1-B239-441C-BCDF-5143E50C263F.jpeg

Whoa whoa whoa.. wouldn't call a flower "the juice"

I mean ain't like he had to hope up in a machine created by a genius just to take the damn thing

But ameL, care to help out
Eagle Brethren lol

I mean they crushed it and he drunk it so “the juice” lol

Yes Cap and even Bucky to a certain extent are on the juice lol don’t matter how they got it, they still got it

Eagle Brethren lol

I mean they crushed it and he drunk it so “the juice” lol

Yes Cap and even Bucky to a certain extent are on the juice lol don’t matter how they got it, they still got it

I mean drinking a smoothie with some b12 or something in it ain't the same as having to hop up in a machine to grow couple feet

Random aside, I've seen hella posts about Black Panther from Koreans on this language learning app I'm on. Seems like it's really popular over there.

I mean drinking a smoothie with some b12 or something in it ain't the same as having to hop up in a machine to grow couple feet
Yea the methods was different lol

But the results still the same. Ready for Cap to mass the mantle to Bucky anyway lol

But we can all agree BP needs to work on his combat without the herb but that can’t happen anymore

War is necessary sometimes. Kinda like how when Cap goes to Wakanda to help a king defend his city. If it was up to to Tony, Cap wouldn't be able to do that because of some stupid accord thingy
You keep sounding dumb when you talk about the accords.

You didn't understand Tony's argument at all.
Yoooooo fkfkfkdndbejfjfjekkenfbfn

No lie it was nice and pretty cool to let Everett pilot the ship to make sure the weapons didn't get outside of Wakanda.

Bringing him there had to serve some other purpose than saving his life.

Last edited:
Yeah he shines when the script doesn’t force him to drop a line that completely kills the scene and there were a couple, that “auntie” scene was CRINGEWORTHY, straight rolled my eyes, he just couldn’t deliver the funny lines at all, but his dramatic delivery and serious lines were PERFECT...the end scene was done perfect...so I wouldn’t blame it on his acting, I blame the script....they tried tooo damn hard to make him “hood”

Suris comedic timing was the best in the movie....probably the only actor in it with some comedic chops...lol I don’t think anyone else could have delivered the “water thooosseee” line without it coming across cringeworthy also, she actually made our theater explode in laughter.
Hey auntie was hilarious, it wasn't a joke. It was more of him just being a dickhead/jerk. And the fact that he was from Oakland and from an entirely different culture made that line sooo much better imo. Nobody in wakanda saying hey auntie like that, but me in Memphis. I say that all the time. Showed a difference in culture and showed that he didn't GAF about nothing. That was one of my favorite lines

Still can’t get over his back flip on the the Lexus :pimp: so damn cool

And again. He was the epitome of swag in the very last scene.

Hey auntie was hilarious, it wasn't a joke. It was more of him just being a dickhead/jerk. And the fact that he was from Oakland and from an entirely different culture made that line sooo much better imo. Nobody in wakanda saying hey auntie like that, but me in Memphis. I say that all the time. Showed a difference in culture and showed that he didn't GAF about nothing. That was one of my favorite lines
ksteezy not black
so he wouldn't get it

Back
Top Bottom