WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

EE0AD996-3D5F-4439-9446-3B577307AA6B.jpeg
I’m going to see the movie for the 3rd time later this afternoon with my daughter. But look at this nonsense one thing I hate about my people is these fake social media warriors all talk no action.

Lol some ppl should just not have social media

Trying to stir up controversy for no reason at all

First of all, Panther Man just doesn't sound quite as cool

There was alot of undercover symbolism in this movie. Vibranium = equals subjects like melanin/melatonin that NASA uses for there Spaceships in various ways. Which is inside of Black people. The powers that be use it for different technological reasons. This is why the medical community takes our organs/melanin without your family consent when you pass away. Precious minerals like Coltan and Cassiterite and Tourmaline are only found in Africa. Coltan is a mineral/rock that is needed for our electronics such as cell phones/Gaming consoles/T.V,s. Without Coltan, we wouldn't have these technological advancements that we have today.

The Meditation in the sand/dirt scenes = Back in Egypt in the Pharaoh days (thousands of years ago way before Christ was even thought of). They had chambers that would fill up with water inside of the Pyramids where the Pharaohs would lay inside in. While meditating in the water, there spirit could transport from there bodies to other places. Of course there third eye would have to be open in order to even do it though. Basically a strict alkaline diet with no sex in any form to raise there Chakras up to there Pineal gland (3rd eye) inside of the brain. By the way Flouride destroys your Pineal gland over a long period of time. Our daily max is inside of our normal toothpaste. But its also inside of certain foods. So alot of us our overloaded with it.

Tariq touched on the African American and African relationship with the symbolisms in the movie. The ending sums it all up in 1 to me. People claim to be woke but are still Bible thumpers. The Good Ship Jesus = the name of one of the first slave ships to bring Africans to the Americas. Christianity and other religions where started for money and political reasons. Some of the first religious writings which are astrology based where found in the Congos and Pyramids.

When Killmonger died. The Sun was setting = Back in Kemet/Egypt they worshipped the Sun/Sun Gods. I bet my life atleast 60% of the people in the theatre i was in even knew any of that. There's even more symbolism i can talk about. They're basically shoving the truth in people's faces. But we've been mentally oppressed so bad. That's most people will still be blind. Most of us are just comfortable with being safe out here. Extraordinary movie though.

EE0AD996-3D5F-4439-9446-3B577307AA6B.jpeg
I’m going to see the movie for the 3rd time later this afternoon with my daughter. But look at this nonsense one thing I hate about my people is these fake social media warriors all talk no action.

This is what happens when attention seeking hotep's, wanna-be "woke" cats think too hard

There was alot of undercover symbolism in this movie. Vibranium = equals subjects like melanin/melatonin that NASA uses for there Spaceships in various ways. Which is inside of Black people. The powers that be use it for different technological reasons. This is why the medical community takes our organs/melanin without your family consent when you pass away. Precious minerals like Coltan and Cassiterite and Tourmaline are only found in Africa. Coltan is a mineral/rock that is needed for our electronics such as cell phones/Gaming consoles/T.V,s. Without Coltan, we wouldn't have these technological advancements that we have today.

The Meditation in the sand/dirt scenes = Back in Egypt in the Pharaoh days (thousands of years ago way before Christ was even thought of). They had chambers that would fill up with water inside of the Pyramids where the Pharaohs would lay inside in. While meditating in the water, there spirit could transport from there bodies to other places. Of course there third eye would have to be open in order to even do it though. Basically a strict alkaline diet with no sex in any form to raise there Chakras up to there Pineal gland (3rd eye) inside of the brain. By the way Flouride destroys your Pineal gland over a long period of time. Our daily max is inside of our normal toothpaste. But its also inside of certain foods. So alot of us our overloaded with it.

Tariq touched on the African American and African relationship with the symbolisms in the movie. The ending sums it all up in 1 to me. People claim to be woke but are still Bible thumpers. The Good Ship Jesus = the name of one of the first slave ships to bring Africans to the Americas. Christianity and other religions where started for money and political reasons. Some of the first religious writings which are astrology based where found in the Congos and Pyramids.

When Killmonger died. The Sun was setting = Back in Kemet/Egypt they worshipped the Sun/Sun Gods. I bet my life atleast 60% of the people in the theatre i was in even knew any of that. There's even more symbolism i can talk about. They're basically shoving the truth in people's faces. But we've been mentally oppressed so bad. That's most people will still be blind. Most of us are just comfortable with being safe out here. Extraordinary movie though.
Bro you ok?

I hope you're not about to die from drugs.

There was only one guy in the industry calling for over 180M two weeks+ ago . . . The guys twitter handle is @theinsneider

He kept saying these other sites were crazy for suggestion anything less.
Yea, these "experts" were trying to pigeon hole it within certain numbers lol I can say I'm "expert" and predict IW will have more than 250M+

Cinematography/color/costumes where beautiful. I dont understand why people in here are saying that the fight scenes werent that good. All of the fight scenes where good to me. The last fight scene was shot perfectly to me. It was shot in a raw style in my opinion. Even though it had special effects,the fighting still looked realistic. I think thats the style they where going for with BP. It was some cgi in it. But it wasn't overloaded with it like the other Marvel movies.

It had a little rawness in the fighting scenes,which i loved because it was different from the usual. Don't worry though. Yall are going to get everything yall want soon lol.

Why would i die from drugs. Everything im spittin is well documented and facts. I'm sure you got Flouride up before you went to Church this morning. Giving people game on here. So they can recognize the symbolism in the movie. Which they can research it on there own before or after the movie. It was hidden messages in this movie. If your blind to the facts like most people are in the world,because they're just comfortable. Then you won't get the hidden messages. I've been into comic books since the 80,s.

It was very entertaining from a visual standpoint. But if you have knowledge over faith. Then youll recognize the symbolism in this movie.

I mean I noticed some of the symbolism but hidden messages are in every movie lol

And the Vibranium = Melanin reference was a reachhhhhhh lol

Marvel really about to have two movies gross over a billion within months of each other. Just straight up dominance.

Feige had a 20 movie plan for beyond IW before marvel reaquired all their characters. At this point I'd rather Feige just keep the xmen and FF in the back burner and let him cook with his og plan.

Marvel really about to have two movies gross over a billion within months of each other. Just straight up dominance.

Feige had a 20 movie plan for beyond IW before marvel reaquired all their characters. At this point I'd rather Feige just keep the xmen and FF in the back burner and let him cook with his og plan.

MCU finna catch Star Wars.

If it's a reach. Then why is melanin worth so much money per gram. While other races who dont have melanin in there body isn't worth anything.

Everyone has melanin. Black ppl have more of it. And melatonin and melanin are two different things. And no, nasa shuttles don't run on melanin..lol

Lmao at everyone has melanin. Caucasians dont have melanin in there body. What are you on lol? I didn't say Spaceships ran on Melanin. They spray the ships with Melanin,so the Spaceships wont burn up when they go to outer space. Humans are made up of atoms/star dust. The same material of the stars in the sky. Black people have melanin. Caucasians dont have melanin at all in there bodies. We can debate on this all day. Everybody doesn't have melanin in there bodies. If that was the case. Then every race would be able to stay outside in the sun for hours like black people can without getting Sun burnt. Let's get to it.

I envy you guys for having the time to watch BP twice so quickly

I likely won't have time to watch BP in the theater again.

I'll definitely cop the 4k Blu Ray when it comes out.

Lmao at everyone has melanin. Caucasians dont have melanin in there body. What are you on lol? I didn't say Spaceships ran on Melanin. They spray the ships with Melanin,so the Spaceships wont burn up when they go to outer space. Humans are made up of atoms/star dust. The same material of the stars in the sky. Black people have melanin. Caucasians dont have melanin at all in there bodies. We can debate on this all day. Everybody doesn't have melanin in there bodies. If that was the case. Then every race would be able to stay outside in the sun for hours like black people can without getting Sun burnt. Let's get to it.
I mean everyone has melanin. Just different amounts. Blacks have a lot more than whites lol

Get off the soap box lol

Back
Top Bottom