WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I dont understand why some of yall go twice in a weekend. I'ma see it again, but ima wait til next week.
I also found one to watch at home :nerd:
so I'm about to watch it everyday this week, but ima go in imax probably Thursday

It's an old as **** racist movie. Hard to find.

So for the record..the entire film is on youtube..go figure..

But bruh..i googled...the cover is a klan member riding a horse like the belmont..:lol: cmon son. I want to see it for historical and educational but i know hands will probably need to be given .

So for the record..the entire film is on youtube..go figure..

But bruh..i googled...the cover is a klan member riding a horse like the belmont..:lol: cmon son. I want to see it for historical and educational but i know hands will probably need to be given .

how have you never heard of this movie?

When Killmonger gave his speech at the end did anyone else say, "WHAT A SPECTACULAR MOVE BY MICHAEL JORDAN "?

e6f4335cddedc85a66ddc45fd5ae19b0.jpg

Already saw BP twice this weekend. What an awesome movie. Killmonger, Okoye. and Shuri were the standouts for me. They really nailed the brother/sister dynamic. It was great to see how they interacted with each other.

Seeing how all these black women were willing to do whatever it takes for Wakanda/T’Challa... man it really hit me. The Dora are such a beautiful/deadly group of heroines. Amazing. I plan on seeing this movie at least two more times.

Since The soul gem wasn't shown at all in this movie, where do people think it's located? I was hoping they'd show it in Wakanda, since this is the last film before Infinity wars.

Since The soul gem wasn't shown at all in this movie, where do people think it's located? I was hoping they'd show it in Wakanda, since this is the last film before Infinity wars.
I'm really surprised that they didn't hint where it at anywhereeee. I really feel like it's in Wakanda though? Why else would there be a big battle in IW there.

I think it’s still there they just didn’t bring it up in this movie which i appreciate cause it lets the movie stand on its own a bit. But there is still room to speculate why it could still be there that giant vibranium underground mountain being the point of speculation lol who else knows what’s in that **** and what else might’ve come from it.

I think it’s still there they just didn’t bring it up in this movie which i appreciate cause it lets the movie stand on its own a bit. But there is still room to speculate why it could still be there that giant vibranium underground mountain being the point of speculation lol who else knows what’s in that **** and what else might’ve come from it.

Just trying to remember what the meteor/asteroid that hit Wakanda looked like. I remember it being blue/purple, but maybe also having a sort of orange looking core? Could it be the soul gem covered in vibranium? Someone please refresh my memory.

Great movie, saw it Friday, will see it again this afternoon.

Would be interested to know how many moviegoers watched Civil War and will see Infinity war. While the deep politics of this movie are interesting to debate, especially in the "hotep community"), a lot of T'Challa beliefs, reservations and motivations carry over from the events of Civil War and must flow seamlessly into Infinity War.

Remember (fictional world), Wakanda sat back and watched super heroes and villains and aliens tear up cities since WW2, imagine if they had the vibranium which would make it even worse. Red Skull and Hydra surely would have tried to run all up in Wakanda and try to take that. Watching the Hulk and Iron Man wreck an African city in AOU. You can see why they stayed isolated from the affairs of the world. So its hard to apply real world social-political issues to their decision to not want to get involved.

They're saying 220 to 230 domestic

If it hits that, that's more than A1 did

Hell, I think that is more than The Force Awakens :wow:

We bout to be reading headlines, if IW can dethrone BP
Regardless of the holiday weekend, never thought the film would be in that convo

Read somewhere that it's definitely there. Something to do with the heart shaped herb allowing them to be able to talk to people in the spirit world

Read somewhere that it's definitely there. Something to do with the heart shaped herb allowing them to be able to talk to people in the spirit world

I can see that. The stone come down a part of or inside the vibranium and got imbedded in the soil at that spot which causes the herb to grow with that effect.

Back
Top Bottom