WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

17757606_1284125481665221_7913802333792600127_n.jpg

17264518_1266677340076702_4087946379445397563_n.jpg

Last edited:
Me and the wife both asked for the day off on Thursday. :pimp:

We could have worked, but didn’t want to risk the chance of catching Bay Area traffic to catch a 7PM showing :lol:

It also happen to be our 4 year wedding anniversary. Luckily the wife is just as ready as I am for IW :pimp:

I just talked to a co-worker who I know had been claimed he's a marvel fan.

I asked him 'are you excited for the infinity war movie' and he didn't know a thing. He had no idea what I was talking about. If I didn't have to communicate with him for work, I swear I wouldn't talk to him ever

Reactions: sb
Me and the wife both asked for the day off on Thursday. :pimp:

We could have worked, but didn’t want to risk the chance of catching Bay Area traffic to catch a 7PM showing :lol:

It also happen to be our 4 year wedding anniversary. Luckily the wife is just as ready as I am for IW :pimp:
Ohhhhhh man. Treat your wife well. She sounds lovely.

I feel like the odd man out. Is there anyone waiting til the weekend to see IW, or is everyone saying **** work and seeing it Thursday night?

I feel like the odd man out. Is there anyone waiting til the weekend to see IW, or is everyone saying **** work and seeing it Thursday night?
Lol 80 percent of the regulars on my floor are not coming to work on Thurs. I'm in there too. I'm not waiting another day.

Honestly, James sounds a little foolish to be hatin on Marvel so openly...he's got to realize that Terminator and Marvel have a lot of the same fans...

I read it. Sounds like it has the potential to be longer than A4, but Disney will have the last say on runtime.

I think if IW blows everything out of the water, Disney will be like, you can get your 3 hour movie!

Biggest obstacle is financial.. longer movies = less showtimes and maybe less people willing to go to repeat viewings

Back
Top Bottom