WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

**** Cameron and Dances With Smurfs.

My ticket is for Saturday which means I need to avoid the internet until I see this ****. Pray for a G.

Avengers probably won't take it out. If I remember...Avatar was pretty much running that whole summer with no competition.

I think Avatar was 3 months in and the only solid choice to watch in the theater was still Avatar :lol:

Last edited:
Over the years I thought maybe Incredibles 2 had a chance at topping Avatar. They definitely have the audience for it, but just like with Dr. Dre's Detox album, I feel it's been too long of a wait.

I read it. Sounds like it has the potential to be longer than A4, but Disney will have the last say on runtime.

I think if IW blows everything out of the water, Disney will be like, you can get your 3 hour movie!

Biggest obstacle is financial.. longer movies = less showtimes and maybe less people willing to go to repeat viewings
No way A4 gets less showtimes.

They'll just double up on viewings and bump w/e else comes out that weekend :lol:

Also this

Anthony Russo: To their credit, we have never gotten a time mandate from [Disney].

More proof Disney leaves Feige alone
Realistically, what could top Avatars $2.8 billion? I mean Star Wars TFA couldn't even take it out.
When Marvel does the Secret Wars movie including the X-Men, F4, and bringing back RDJR as Tony Stark.

3 billi

Last edited:
If there's no Sherlock reference between the 2 Sherlocks this movie will all be for nothing
Need to wait one more movie for Jonny Lee Miller to show up so its 3 Sherlocks.

Then have Star-Lord or Shuri say "No **** Sherlock" when the three of them state the obvious.

James Cameron was the one that tried to get a Spider-Man film made in the early 90s.
Son is a salty *****.

Another thing I'm noticing is Feige is not reaching out to big name directors just for the **** of it and to add clout. So son is super salty he'll never get that chance after hearing about Spielberg getting tapped by DC.

Last edited:
latest

Just wait for it, Cameron

Me and the wife both asked for the day off on Thursday. :pimp:

We could have worked, but didn’t want to risk the chance of catching Bay Area traffic to catch a 7PM showing :lol:

It also happen to be our 4 year wedding anniversary. Luckily the wife is just as ready as I am for IW :pimp:

Bay Area traffic is is just a terrible thing especially whe your tying to catch a Dubs game on time.

Tsk Tsk you west coast dudes catching the 7 pm showing are going to be 3 hrs behind the east coast dudes watching at 7 pm...

Who is Peter Dinklage!!!!?

If the directors didn't say so I'd say this was a lie.

I've heard Shaw speak. Didn't sound like the short "I can't" line from Corvus unless he making his voice deep.

They tryna dumb down Bruce to make Shuri seem smarter :smh:
They've been dumbing down Banner since after AoU.

Its like all those years as Hulk lowered his IQ. Mark Ruffalo just playing a guy or himself to an extent at this point.

Last edited:
I love Vision look, but if they have him solid colored contacts it would of been better.

Also we here did SW and QS get their gear when they where at Starks :lol:

I feel like the odd man out. Is there anyone waiting til the weekend to see IW, or is everyone saying **** work and seeing it Thursday night?
Btw if you're a school employee, you can watch IW after hours, no? I'm assuming school lets out at 2.. Gives you plenty of time to catch a 7 pm showing on Thurs. If there's any tickets available..

Btw if you're a school employee, you can watch IW after hours, no? I'm assuming school lets out at 2.. Gives you plenty of time to catch a 7 pm showing on Thurs. If there's any tickets available..

I wish.. I don't get off til 6:30pm pst since I also run the after school program. That's why I can't see an evening show. Working 7-6;30 pm each day and then tryna catch a late show of IW and still be at work by 7am? No bueno. I be ready to pass out at 6:30 as it is.

Back
Top Bottom