WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I wish.. I don't get off til 6:30pm pst since I also run the after school program. That's why I can't see an evening show. Working 7-6;30 pm each day and then tryna catch a late show of IW and still be at work by 7am? No bueno. I be ready to pass out at 6:30 as it is.
Damn. Don't worry I'll pm you how it ends..

I gave up weekends off in order to attend school on Wed and Thurs. I actually specifically made sure they gave me every Wed and Thurs off so I can watch Black Panther and Infinity War on opening night lol

Tsk Tsk you west coast dudes catching the 7 pm showing are going to be 3 hrs behind the east coast dudes watching at 7 pm...

I mean it won't be hard at least for me to not be in here before my showing. Come 4pm my time I'll be picking up my wife, waiting for her then driving to the theater. By the time I get popcorn,use the bathroom it'll be show time.

I'm surprised Spieldberg has the balls to attach himself to DC to be honest, given everything.
He had fun with the WB team doing Ready Player One and right now everyone outside of DC that was successful with a movie @ WB is being allowed to pick any DC franchise they want and try.

Plus the BlackHawks are some golden/atomic/silver age group set in WWII. Spielberg just wants to do another war movie about heroic airmen.

Given he's doing another Indiana Jones movie he may just have that itch. May see him also want to do a Phantom or Doc Savage movie.

Btw if you're a school employee, you can watch IW after hours, no? I'm assuming school lets out at 2.. Gives you plenty of time to catch a 7 pm showing on Thurs. If there's any tickets available..
Only in the front.

Plus its gonna be crazy packed. Give me a 10/11am showing, 7 other ppl at most, theater mostly to myself with the homeys or girl.

Last edited:
They obviously have lowered Bruce’s intelligence. If she could have figured it out and not Banner AND Vision then obviously they tryna make her look good.

The man who can literally see the future, goes too

They obviously have lowered Bruce’s intelligence. If she could have figured it out and not Banner AND Vision then obviously they tryna make her look good.

Bruce’s expertise is nuclear physics. While Tony’s is electrical engineering. They’re showing that Shuri has an expertise in bioengineering and showing she can stomp with the big dogs. Reed Richards is gonna come in and make everyone looks stupid anyway so let baby girl have her time.

The only matter I dont take seriously boy is you

your politics bore me

and your demeanor is that of a pouting child

plus you have alienated my favorite daughter Gamora

return to me empty handed

and I will bathe the starways in your blood

Posting for you spoiler guys! :rolleyes

2BAA1DE3-FEB8-46FF-AC17-C088A3BB9640.jpeg

Edit: This tells me the inevitable, a whole lot of Avengers are dying... :frown:

Back
Top Bottom