WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I give it an 8 to 8.5 out of 10. Almost too much going on is the only negative.

if you haven't read the comics don't be sad at the end. It's more of a see you later than goodbye for them.

mjcry1.png

T'Challa
February 16, 2018- April 27, 2018

Caught the 11pm show on IMAX.

Favorite Marvel movie hands down

The crowd I watched it with was cheering, clapping, gasping, everything.

YouTube spoiled Loki's death for me thanks to related video suggestions on YouTube when I was watching reviews and.

Maybe thats why I felt more bad seeing Idris Elba's charachter Heimdall die than Loki

Iron man's nano-tech suit was incredible, holding his own against Thanos and the stones

Thor entering the battlefield in Wakanda with his new axe was :pimp: had everybody in the theater :wow:

When Thor's new axe went through the gauntlet blast with all 6 stones like nothing had me :wow:

I wish I got to see the fall of Xandar

From the trailers I was concerned about how Thanos would look aesthetically, but they did an amazing job w/ the CGI.
Lamekilla wylin my whole theater was Lit every scene you claim your theater was quite mine was ooh aww and cheering.

Every time each avenger appeared on screen for the first time the theatre erupted. Ppl were losing their minds at the ending

Let’s be logical for a second lol

Why would Heimdall summon the bifrost, A DAMN RAINBOW BRIDGE, to get Thor back to Asgard while hiding everyone on Asgard from Hela

Yes Thor wanted to save Asgard, using the bifrost to get there would’ve ended made things too obvious.

I know practically nothing About this world, I see alot of hype. Will I be lost while watching this?

Please respond

What was Thanos' motivation again? Balancing the universe more or less? I feel like I missed the specifics

His planet was sufferin, he came up with an idea and the idea got squashed

He was proven right about his planet.. so he then proceeded to want and to do it everywhere else

I know practically nothing About this world, I see alot of hype. Will I be lost while watching this?

Please respond

yes you will be

His planet was sufferin, he came up with an idea and the idea got squashed

He was proven right about his planet.. so he then proceeded to want and to do it everywhere else

alright I was worried it was something deeper but I'm glad it wasn't. Gonna pay more attention to his convo when he was on Titan when I watch it again tomorrow

Movie was outstanding. 7.8/8.

My theater was full of Wakanda ancestors..grandmas, aunties, uncles...

Guess they thought it was a follow-up movie. :lol:

Thanos role was well written. Love the ending.

Smh @ Star Lord risking the universe for his emotions. The irony and foreshadowing to Drax’s vengeance.

What was Thanos' motivation again? Balancing the universe more or less? I feel like I missed the specifics

Yeah. Kill half the universe so the remaining half will have better lives.
He talked about warning his planet Titan about their overpopulation and their resources running out. They ignored him and his planet became a wasteland. So now he goes to planets and kills half their population thinking he’s ultimately helping them for the future.

Something deeper like what

closer to the comic like trying to impress Death

Yeah. Kill half the universe so the remaining half will have better lives.
He talked about warning his planet Titan about their overpopulation and their resources running out. They ignored him and his planet became a wasteland. So now he goes to planets and kills half their population thinking he’s ultimately helping them for the future.

perfect, thanks

Back
Top Bottom