WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

67322AC9-B7A3-4808-A7F3-419359C1F20A.jpeg

Thinking about Loki since he's about to die.

He claims the sun will shine on him and Thor again.

I'm just thinking about what he didn't do. Once he said we have a hulk he could've used the space stone to grab Thor and get out of there

The snap of his neck should've been louder.

I just wonder if he comes back when Tony or Thor ressurrect everyone back

Thinking about Loki since he's about to die.

He claims the sun will shine on him and Thor again.

I'm just thinking about what he didn't do. Once he said we have a hulk he could've used the space stone to grab Thor and get out of there

The snap of his neck should've been louder.

I just womder if he comes back when Tony or Thor ressurrect everyone back

He gone bruh

I’m not sure Loki is gone for good. Thor isn’t either. He wanted Thanos dead to avenge Heimdall, not Loki.

He gone bruh
See the thing is I'm expecting everyone that died to get ressurrected.

One of the good guys will do it. Then there'll be that whole wrestling with power conundrum. Does Tony bring back his parents, does Thor? Like I expect Quicksilver to show up in this.

Loki has so many ways of coming back to life without those stones its a joke.

Only dude I expect to be dead is Heimdall and that's only cuz I expect Idris to come back as a different hero at some point with his own franchise.

If the 3rd act of A4 isn't going to involve the cosmic entities coming for Thanos then I expect somehow for every hero to rush Thanos like in the Infinity Gauntlet event.

There will be permanent deaths but I think will come back just for this final epic fight.

Last edited:
I'm in here with a lot of first timers this go around. They are laughing hard.

Oohhing and aahhhing at every blow and attack.

See the thing is I'm expecting everyone that died to get ressurrected.

One of the good guys will do it. Then there'll be that whole wrestling with power conundrum. Does Tony bring back his parents, does Thor? Like I expect Quicksilver to show up in this.

Loki has so many ways of coming back to life without those stones its a joke.

Only dude inexpect to be dead is Heimdall and that's only cuz I expect Idris to come back as a different hero at some point with his own franchise.

If the 3rd act of A4 isn't going to involve the cosmic entities coming for Thanos then I expect somehow for every hero to rush Thanos like in the Infinity Gauntlet event.

There will be permanent deaths but I think will come back just for this final epic fight.

I feel like everybody dusted comes back, but Loki and Idris stay gone. And some of the OGs bite the dust

Back
Top Bottom