WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

AA255F7E-5C50-47BC-AEF3-E086AC3BCB32.jpeg

2277CA81-79FB-41AF-9F0E-B3E1FB1DC62C.jpeg

I can't :rofl::rofl:

sorry if posted but there's about 100+ pages of unread posts over the weekend and i ain't going to go through that :lol:

Reactions: Ube
The audience I'm with is currently wondering why billionaire Tony Stark got a flip phone :lol:

Civil War was 2 years ago.

Ain't even mad at the casuals :lol:

I wondered why he had a flip phone for different reasons :lol:

Cheap *** Rodgers couldn’t send Tony something with a touch screen?

Sent that man a burner :lol:

“I like to think of myself more as a titan-killing-long-term-booty-call”

I laughed so hard :rofl:

One of the best lines of the film!

Where’s Meth?! I need him to get on this signature thing ASAP. I must have that as my sig

Reactions: Ube
RDJ is never going anywhere, he got a lifetime with Marvel just in case shot ever hits the fan and they start falling off. Just bring back old man Stark, easy billi

I kinda want Loki to come back too but I assume since he was personally dusted and not part of the snap he’s done for good.

Rocket may be my favorite part of the film, really the whole Thor GOTG meetup.

I wondered why he had a flip phone for different reasons :lol:

Cheap *** Rodgers couldn’t send Tony something with a touch screen?

Sent that man a burner :lol:

:lol: it had to be a burner Cap and them are on the lam prob flip phone no gps prepaid sim

Besides dude prob doesn’t even know how to operate an iPhone

Rdj is done after the next one imo.

He's getting to that age where actors get serious and want Oscars. He's probably sick of playing iron man.

I just realized that thor’s lady friends are always disappearing. jane, sif, now alkyrie. Too bad we never got enchantress in the movies, she’d follow him everywhere.

:lol: it had to be a burner Cap and them are on the lam prob flip phone no gps prepaid sim

fury using a pager to contact marvel was more wild to me. Like is she stuck in a town where it stayed in the 1990s?

Doesn’t RDJ have an Oscar for Chaplin? And every thing I see him in, promos, talk shows etc. he seems to truly revel in the **** and enjoy being the “godfather”

He ain’t just gonna turn into DDL all of sudden. He’s got the best gig in Hollywood right now.

Yo what the **** happened to Wanda’s accent? I’m seriously baffled.
All that time in America as an Avenger then rolling with the scumbag around Europe fighting terrorists. She probably lost it.

Or better yet, to blend in Natasha taught her how to lose it the same way she lost her Russian accent.
The crumbled remains were left wherever Odin died. Either still there or somebody collected it.

Captain America would probably have a Instagram page made for him by BW.

It would have like 3 photos. 1 scanned old brown tone photo from when he was a twerp of course, Agent Carter and him doing a thumbs up somehwere touristy

Imagine Deadpool with the ultimate 4th wall break. Just says nah Josh we got doing this anymore chill out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom