WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Comic Book Thanos a bigger simp than Jorah Mormont bruhs...

Na, Comic Thanos is a G

0690f79b86d178f1496db24be0c222f3.jpg

main-qimg-ce88ae387fc77ed889cc1be9e3c28cee-c

Thanos-and-Cap-Skull.jpg

5f8a34d56f5089ed89c9b654d62bf674.jpg

Aight so the challenge was over. So he came back and just murdered the King Game of Thrones style and Took the throne by force. And the country allowed it.

Either way, T'Challa is still King cause Kingmonger is Dead.

By rule, the challenge is only over by yielding or death. T'Challa didn't yield and he didn't die, therefor the challenge must continue. The moment T'Challa showed back up, Killmonger was no longer king, just a challenger to the throne.

Was Thanos shown to have the gauntlet when he was chilling in his hut at the end? With the gauntlet visibly damaged I imagine Avengers 4 deals with the heroes trying to recover the stones so perhaps that'll also involve return to Nidavellir to have Eitri forge another gauntlet. If that's the case, I wonder who will be the one to wield it?
hmm. i'm not entirely sure.. i THINK he was still wearing it though?
And i want Tony to be the one to wield it

Tony was the only one Thanos called by name, talking about "you're not the only one burdened with knowledge"
and Strange said the only way for them to win was to spare Tony and give up hte Time Stone

I was thinking, why couldn't IM use his boosters when they were attempting to take the gauntlet off Thanos' hands? lol
for sake of plot :lol:
just like they could have cut off his arm and not try to take it off
or thor could have slashed his arm off or head or etc
it's easy for us to see as the audience because we get to apply basic logic :lol:

Lol. I think he was talking about you.

Still talking like your opinion reflects the majority opinion I see...

It's ok not to like a movie. Just stop passing off your opinion as fact, and stop talking as if NT's opinion of the movie is the minority opinion lol

Here’s the kicker, I “think” I was talking about him in my response as well.

And how am I speaking as if my opinion reflects the majority in here? My opinion is my own and it may be shared or it may not be but one thing it doesn’t lack is conviction. If you think me of all people would go out my way to point out numerous flaws and inconsistencies about a film I had been feverishly waiting 6 years for than you’ve got your blinders on like the “majority”.

Only saw it once but couldn't find in the thread. Did Thanos say "you should have went for the head or hand" I thought he said hand which would make sense but being told he said head. Not a big deal just curious..

Was Thanos shown to have the gauntlet when he was chilling in his hut at the end? With the gauntlet visibly damaged I imagine Avengers 4 deals with the heroes trying to recover the stones so perhaps that'll also involve return to Nidavellir to have Eitri forge another gauntlet. If that's the case, I wonder who will be the one to wield it?

nope he wasn't wearing it at the end. I'm thinking with it being damaged that might be the secret Gamora knew that will help the good guys in the end. Classic bait and switch by getting the audience to believe that the secret was ONLY knowing the location of the soul stone, not it's powers/weaknesses

But like you said they could also make another gauntlet and it wouldn't surprise me if Tony yields it since he's the key according to Strange

Only saw it once but couldn't find in the thread. Did Thanos say "you should have went for the head or hand" I thought he said hand which would make sense but being told he said head. Not a big deal just curious..

I still think he said hand....saying head is not fitting for a Disney film...lol

He said head as in you should have went for the automatic kill.

just like they could have cut off his arm and not try to take it off
or thor could have slashed his arm off or head or etc
it's easy for us to see as the audience because we get to apply basic logic :lol:

I was thinking this too. Like when Wong cut off Cull Obsidian's hand with a portal in that fight in NYC.

By rule, the challenge is only over by yielding or death. T'Challa didn't yield and he didn't die, therefor the challenge must continue. The moment T'Challa showed back up, Killmonger was no longer king, just a challenger to the throne.
I agree. I was just playing his game. If the challenge was made void by the interference, it don't matter cause BP still came and killed Killmonger and took the throne.

It didn't come up in the "14,000,000 scenarios" :lol:

:lol:...

Really though that’s actually exactly what I got out of that whole scene...At least why Strange didn’t get heavily involved with that attempted gauntlet removal...

Wasn’t outright stated but that 1 in 14 million scenarios clearly required Thanos getting all the stones and / or ensuring Tony survived...They specifically had Strange saying earlier in the film that he wouldn’t hesitate to sacrifice Tony or Peter if it meant keeping the stone safe...Fast forward to Titan and his whole future viewing and now he’s ready to offer it up to save Tony? Completely contradicted his characters stated intentions...

He either needed Thanos to collect all the stones or to ensure Tony survived...Or some combination of both...Either way it needed to be done in a way that Thanos didn’t catch on...

Back
Top Bottom