WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

he said head

that headshot. instant kill lmao

and yeah i want to say tony ends up wielding the gauntlet too.. or they might not even go a route where one of the avengers wields it.

would be dope though.

been watching some youtube folks and they're kinda on that same train of though.. seeing as how strange sparing tony was "the only way" so that makes him the key and also how tony and thanos had "parallel arcs".
well at least thats what they said lol

I agree. I was just playing his game. If the challenge was made void by the interference, it don't matter cause BP still came and killed Killmonger and took the throne.
Nah it does matter cuz if it's void the only way another challenge can be re-issued was if it was accepted

I’m watching it again tonight and I will report back on what he said...

I’m team Hand....just makes more sense with the gauntlet and saying head paints a very morbid picture that isn’t characteristic of Disney...

He clearly said head. Saw the movie twice. Thor wanted to kill him. Putting the axe in his head would’ve been the better strike. But having the axe in his chest should’ve killed him too.

I'm already know some of the dead are coming back, no way they let Spiderman stay dead he's too valuable to the franchise. On another note I'm pretty sure Rocket ended up with that arm after all :lol:

he said head

that headshot. instant kill lmao

and yeah i want to say tony ends up wielding the gauntlet too.. or they might not even go a route where one of the avengers wields it.

would be dope though.

been watching some youtube folks and they're kinda on that same train of though.. seeing as how strange sparing tony was "the only way" so that makes him the key and also how tony and thanos had "parallel arcs".
well at least thats what they said lol

I’m leaning to a combination of both actually...

Thanos collected the stones, did the snap, and now he’s resting...Just like he said he would...He’s literally not thinking about anybody stepping to him in an attempt to right what he did...The guy is in a very complacent position at the end of the film...

As for Stark, I think it comes back to the BARF stuff actually...Him and either Scott or Hank will figure out a way to use the BARF tech combined with access to the multiverse to travel back in time...

Travel back in time while Thanos isn’t focused on anything but relaxing, collect the stones before he does, assemble their own gauntlet, then use their gauntlet to stop Thanos...

Deadpool and Solo is going to cut down IW's longevity. Considering Solo is also owned by Disney, not sure why they put their two movies in a position where they'll cut each other down.

Thanos collected the stones, did the snap, and now he’s resting...Just like he said he would...He’s literally not thinking about anybody stepping to him in an attempt to right what he did...The guy is in a very complacent position at the end of the film...

As for Stark, I think it comes back to the BARF stuff actually...Him and either Scott or Hank will figure out a way to use the BARF tech combined with access to the multiverse to travel back in time...

Travel back in time while Thanos isn’t focused on anything but relaxing, collect the stones before he does, assemble their own gauntlet, then use their gauntlet to stop Thanos...
That sounds pretty dope lol
i'd be down with that

i just need an explanation on the damaged gautnlet/arm after he snapped

Only 3 movies crack 2 billion, Star Wars barley did it. Having made 936 million here in US and 1.1 billion WW. None of the other Avengers movies crack 1 billion WW. Avengers 1 did 623 million US and Ultron did 459 million US.

Also, only 2 movies maybe soon 3 (BP at 688 million) made 700+ US.

The cut away when young Gamora asks him if he did it and he says it cost everything leads me to believe he's feeling some remorse..

Can someone explain the theory of how BARF will play a role in A4? I just know Tony used it in Civil War.

Back
Top Bottom