WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Lame's going to love this review

Watching this review and it's trash from jump. He thinks fanboys got triggered when he himself is one SMH.

WHY do you need to build up Thanos? People that watched these form jump know who Thanos is and people who don't will put him to the side or go look him up, SMH he don't need an origin movie. His resolve and belief is accurately and fully explained in IW. Like how much more do you want? I'mma keep watching and see what he says to back up his "C" ranking but he's sounding real triggered himself.

:lol:...

Really though that’s actually exactly what I got out of that whole scene...At least why Strange didn’t get heavily involved with that attempted gauntlet removal...

strange was pullin on the gauntlet then for some reason switched hands to the same one quill electrified

Wow, didn't notice but assumed since it wasn't organic or living it would still be intact after Buckey blew away..

Yeah everyone's equipment vanished with them which was kinda weird. You would think it'd be like Obi Wan, dying/vanishing but clothes still there.

Glad this logo didn’t pop up on fury’s pager. I would’ve screamed “no” over and over like that will smith gif.
A99C54A1-D39C-4D58-8798-D8FF47FB2793.jpeg

The cut away when young Gamora asks him if he did it and he says it cost everything leads me to believe he's feeling some remorse..

I think that was actually her soul inside the soul stone by the way...They showed that to setup the next movie when she comes back...She isn’t dead in the traditional sense, just more trapped inside the realm of the soul stone...Her and everybody else who got ashed out...

His remorse was always going to be there though...Crying as he threw Gamora off the cliff, telling SW that he’d lost more than she can imagine...His goal just far outweighed the actions he had to take to achieve it...I think he even said at the end there “now isn’t the time to mourn” or something like that...

:lol:...

Really though that’s actually exactly what I got out of that whole scene...At least why Strange didn’t get heavily involved with that attempted gauntlet removal...

Wasn’t outright stated but that 1 in 14 million scenarios clearly required Thanos getting all the stones and / or ensuring Tony survived...They specifically had Strange saying earlier in the film that he wouldn’t hesitate to sacrifice Tony or Peter if it meant keeping the stone safe...Fast forward to Titan and his whole future viewing and now he’s ready to offer it up to save Tony? Completely contradicted his characters stated intentions...

He either needed Thanos to collect all the stones or to ensure Tony survived...Or some combination of both...Either way it needed to be done in a way that Thanos didn’t catch on...

I'M GLAD SOMEONE ELSE CAUGHT THIS. PLUS RIGHT BEFORE DR. STRANGE DISAPPEARS HE STATES, "IT WAS THE ONLY WAY" I'M SURE HE IS REFERRING TO THE ONE SCENERIO OUT OF THE 14,000,000

I think that was actually her soul inside the soul stone by the way...They showed that to setup the next movie when she comes back...She isn’t dead in the traditional sense, just more trapped inside the realm of the soul stone...Her and everybody else who got ashed out...

His remorse was always going to be there though...Crying as he threw Gamora off the cliff, telling SW that he’d lost more than she can imagine...His goal just far outweighed the actions he had to take to achieve it...I think he even said at the end there “now isn’t the time to mourn” or something like that...
He's should have used the gauntlet to make a sustainable universe instead of murdering his child and half the world..

He says head. Been watching this leak this morning and it’s head as in instant kill since he’s referring to Thor saying he’d kill him.

And yes he is wearing the snap damaged gauntlet with a crispy fried left side at the end

B2FF113B-BE17-4302-9E1B-12FD9A934AA4.png

i believe Thanos was well developed and built in IW
pieces of him were built in GOTG by Gamora as well

He says head. Been watching this leak this morning and it’s head as in instant kill since he’s referring to Thor saying he’d kill him.

And yes he is wearing the snap damaged gauntlet with a crispy fried left side at the end

B2FF113B-BE17-4302-9E1B-12FD9A934AA4.png
do you think the damage and fried arm are only temporary? has to be e right?

Back
Top Bottom