WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Saw it a 2nd time yesterday. Felt so much shorter this time around. Brolin's performance is still incredible. One thing I didn't catch on the first viewing was when he and Strange first meet on Titan, Strange asks him what he planned to do after he wipes away half of existence.

He says himself "Sit back and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe" and that's exactly what he got chilling in Manila.

He definitely said head btw.

Saw it a 2nd time yesterday. Felt so much shorter this time around. Brolin's performance is still incredible. One thing I didn't catch on the first viewing was when he and Strange first meet on Titan, Strange asks him what he planned to do after he wipes away half of existence.

He says himself "Sit back and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe" and that's exactly what he got chilling in Manila.

He definitely said head btw.

Yeah Thanos knowledge of astronomy isn't all that good. Sun doesn't rise on the universe, lol. Literally millions of 'suns'

That foo put Zod as a great villain? Naw fam that review is trash. Killmonger is NOT the best villain ever get all the way off my computer screen with that. BP no even top 5 MCU for me so maybe i'm biased but Red Skull > Killmonger.

I think that was actually her soul inside the soul stone by the way...They showed that to setup the next movie when she comes back...She isn’t dead in the traditional sense, just more trapped inside the realm of the soul stone...Her and everybody else who got ashed out...

His remorse was always going to be there though...Crying as he threw Gamora off the cliff, telling SW that he’d lost more than she can imagine...His goal just far outweighed the actions he had to take to achieve it...I think he even said at the end there “now isn’t the time to mourn” or something like that...

i hope she doesn't come back, i like the character but someone in the films got to stay dead outside of Heimdall :lol:

Lokis probably still alive too

no masss

MV5BMTFlNjkxZWYtZDRhMy00Nzc4LWFiNjMtODY3MTUwY2NlZDRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQxNjcxNQ@@._V1_.jpg

Shoutout to @masagipatron for this video. You just reaffirmed that there are a few of us unplugged from the matrix

Are we sure this ain't Lame?

You really looking for a why?!?!? like seriously? Thanos had the same motivation like Zod in MoS to save his people. Like he was probably some military dude or something and said let's do this no matter how crazy it sounds. His people said you tripping and in the end he's like the last Titan so yeah that sounds like motivation when you see your people or species come close or actually be wiped off the planet. Like how much more do you need spelled out?!?!

Trash review by someone that doesn't deserve to watch this film.

You guys are still doing this Hand vs Head debate? :rofl:

No ******* way it was hand :lol:

It's kinda funny to tell who grew up with comics and who got into all of this because of the films just purely based off responses in here. Not that I care either way.

Dr. Strange went from padawan learner to Jedi master real quick.
My biggest problem with the movie. Dormamu is one of the most powerful things in the cosmos and he got beat by someone who just began magic a month or so long? Lol

The movie was ok at best but I couldn’t get over that

That foo put Zod as a great villain? Naw fam that review is trash. Killmonger is NOT the best villain ever get all the way off my computer screen with that. BP no even top 5 MCU for me so maybe i'm biased but Red Skull > Killmonger.

THE BEST VILLIANS I'VE SEEN RECENTLY ARE:
1. HEATH LEDGER JOKER
2. KILLMONGER
3. THANOS
4. GENERAL ZOD
5. THE WINTER SOLDIER

THE WORST HAVE BEEN:
1. ULTRON
2. RONIN
3. "THE MANDARIN" (ACTUALLY EVERY IRON MAN MOVIE VILLIAN CAN BE SLOTTED HERE LOL)
4. RED SKULL
5. EGO

He's should have used the gauntlet to make a sustainable universe instead of murdering his child and half the world..

he’s kinda lazy. Would rather snap his fingers and kill half the universe than to make enough resources for everyone or at least preach about using contraception for population control.

My biggest problem with the movie. Dormamu is one of the most powerful things in the cosmos and he got beat by someone who just began magic a month or so long? Lol

The movie was ok at best but I couldn’t get over that
I like it cause he finessed him. He knew he couldn't beat him. He just had to annoy Dormmamu enough until he got tired of him and let him go.

Back
Top Bottom