WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

hulk doesn’t deserve to knockout thanos like how craig did to deebo.
tenor.gif

My biggest problem with the movie. Dormamu is one of the most powerful things in the cosmos and he got beat by someone who just began magic a month or so long? Lol

The movie was ok at best but I couldn’t get over that

He killed Strange a ton of times in that scene :lol:
Strange just had the stone to his advantage and Dormammu wasn't going to deal with an eternity of murdering Strange every 10 seconds :lol:

He killed Strange a ton of times in that scene :lol:
Strange just had the stone to his advantage and Dormammu wasn't going to deal with an eternity of murdering Strange every 10 seconds :lol:
No no I get all that but they chose someone way above his league to start him off

they didnt even have to pull the gauntlet off

spiderman attach a web from the gauntlet to im and he just flies in the other direction

lowkey should've kept the black guy that played thanos first. for the culture.

what was the 1st flick thanos was in? and then all the subsequent ones? I wanna watch those again.

Uru armor would be SOOO dope lol

and Thanos first appeared in the end credit sequence of A1

then made an appearance in GOTG i think with Brolin

Still prefer the black and yellow costume. Would be cool if we see rogue from xmen steal her powers in a few years.

i know to which you refer, ain't no way they were going with that unless its highly modified lol. glorified bathing suit.

i know to which you refer, ain't no way they were going with that unless its highly modified lol. glorified bathing suit.

Yeah, basically what olivia munn wore as psylocke. Elektra didn’t wear her traditional costume either in daredevil.

Back
Top Bottom