WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I didn’t know the cast for antman and wasp was so stacked. Adding Pfeiffer and Fishburne is great.

Hope that green Kree outfit is short-lived

brie-larson-captain-marvel1-ht-mem-180420_hpEmbed_5x7_992.jpg

I wish she would rock that nice fade like she had during Civil War II :lol:

He killed Strange a ton of times in that scene :lol:
Strange just had the stone to his advantage and Dormammu wasn't going to deal with an eternity of murdering Strange every 10 seconds :lol:

they didnt even have to pull the gauntlet off

spiderman attach a web from the gauntlet to im and he just flies in the other direction
Should time stoned a rewind when Starlord got caught up in his emotions and sucked up the plan...

5 year time jump would hurt :frown:

they gonna let young Pete be ash for that long? He barely got knighted to be an Avenger man
thug tears lol

I pretty sure in the millions of outcomes he saw, he did that and it still failed. That's why he just chilled.

Yeah.... you just gotta throw everything g out with the whole future seeing thing. Also he said he saw 14million but he didn’t see 14million 1, 14million2, etc..

yeah it was well over 14 million different attempts..
im thinking that out of all those attempts, he protected the time stone over every one else's life
and the only single variation where Thanos ends up losing was the single one where he gave up the time stone in exchange for Tony's life

I'm telling y'all man Tony about to rock that Gauntlet like MJ and the diamond glove :lol:

Back
Top Bottom