WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

30926911_1887072454696341_631565749646786560_n.jpg

Didn't know they had Hanna in this.

About Tony and the glove. I thought it was established in GOTG that humans can't touch the power stone?

I’m watching it again tonight and I will report back on what he said...

I’m team Hand....just makes more sense with the gauntlet and saying head paints a very morbid picture that isn’t characteristic of Disney...
I see it the same way.

am i really the only one who thinks shes looks totally underwhelming as a hero? her outfit makes her look 5'2, loose-fitting makes it look like 0 muscles are present AT ALL, and she just has the AWG fresh out of college look. like.....wth this is supposed to be the most OP hero in marvel? word? Ellen degeneres looks more imposing.

He very clearly says head. Saw it 3 times this weekend thought it was very clear he said" shouldve gone for the head"

the heads have it

The 21 biggest questions we have after seeing 'Avengers: Infinity War'

"Thor nearly manages to kill Thanos by plunging his newly forged weapon straight into his chest. (Great job!) But it doesn't finish Thanos for good. Instead, he tells Thor he should have gone for the head.

Since Thanos has the time stone, he can easily turn back time and fix any injury he receives. That's a bit tougher if he doesn't have a head. Does that mean that's the only way the remaining Avengers will be able to defeat the Titan? Thanos may regret giving Thor that tip later."

Deadpool and Solo is going to cut down IW's longevity. Considering Solo is also owned by Disney, not sure why they put their two movies in a position where they'll cut each other down.

because Disneys got a film every month and no matter what, someones going to have to overlap with another, not just with other studios but with their own slate of films too

Feb 16 - BP
Mar 9 - Wrinkle in Time
Ap 17 - IW
May 25 - Solo
Jun 15 - Incredibles 2
Jul 6 - AntMan 2
Aug 3 - Christopher Robin
Nov 2 - Nutcracker
Nov 21 - Wreck it Ralph 2
Dec 25 - Mary Poppins

Shoutout to masagipatron masagipatron for this video. You just reaffirmed that there are a few of us unplugged from the matrix

I'm a fan of Jody's videos in general but I don't agree with this particular review. He made some points that I do agree with but I enjoyed the film and do want to go back and see.it again. I posted that video here because it seemed like you would agree with what he has to say.

because Disneys got a film every month and no matter what, someones going to have to overlap with another, not just with other studios but with their own slate of films too

Feb 16 - BP
Mar 9 - Wrinkle in Time
Ap 17 - IW
May 25 - Solo
Jun 15 - Incredibles 2
Jul 6 - AntMan 2
Aug 3 - Christopher Robin
Nov 2 - Nutcracker
Nov 21 - Wreck it Ralph 2
Dec 25 - Mary Poppins
Disney is literally its own competition smh

Solo should not have a drastic cannibalization effect on IW and Marvel. I love Star Wars but that movie isn't anything that's a must see albeit I'll watch it once. IW should have people returning to theaters multiple times.

I already called that it would be loosely based on Avengers Forever. I'm not sure if I'm buying that the film will be set a whole 5 years in the future. I still say it's an alternate realities trip via the Quantum Realm. The reason I doubt it's the regular timeline's future...

gallery-1509709019-chris-hemsworth-thor-long-hair.jpg

Mjolnir.

You guys thought Thor's entrance had the theater go nuts? Wait until this happens.

14303965536966.jpg

am i really the only one who thinks shes looks totally underwhelming as a hero? her outfit makes her look 5'2, loose-fitting makes it look like 0 muscles are present AT ALL, and she just has the AWG fresh out of college look. like.....wth this is supposed to be the most OP hero in marvel? word? Ellen degeneres looks more imposing.

Yeah Gal Gadot is 5'10, while she's slim she at least looks intimidating as WW. Brie Larson is like 5'6-7 from what I've read.

I swear i always have to look up this Brie Larson's IMDB to get a semblance of who she is and it still don't help lol like I seen Kong island and loved it but don't remember her in the slightest.

Back
Top Bottom