WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Scott-Pilgrim-Brie-Larson-800x400.jpg

13b2310a05b204c55356025aefdc96c0.jpg

am i really the only one who thinks shes looks totally underwhelming as a hero? her outfit makes her look 5'2, loose-fitting makes it look like 0 muscles are present AT ALL, and she just has the AWG fresh out of college look. like.....wth this is supposed to be the most OP hero in marvel? word? Ellen degeneres looks more imposing.

It looks like they ain’t eem tell her to hit the gym.

im cut a hole in the ship and it was fine but then they killed maw w a hole in the ship

banner called cap but they acted surprised to see him

I already called that it would be loosely based on Avengers Forever. I'm not sure if I'm buying that the film will be set a whole 5 years in the future. I still say it's an alternate realities trip via the Quantum Realm. The reason I doubt it's the regular timeline's future...

gallery-1509709019-chris-hemsworth-thor-long-hair.jpg

Mjolnir.

Looks like he's got that fake eye though.

It looks like they ain’t eem tell her to hit the gym.

powerful pelvic thrusts

but lets give her some credit, she working hard, that thick padded suit (that isn't exactly skin tight) just isn't doing her any favors

Should time stoned a rewind when Starlord got caught up in his emotions and sucked up the plan...
But if Strange saw the ONE outcome where they would win, then allowing Starlord to lose his cool was all part of outcome where they come out as winners.

Why Thanos ain’t just shower the universe with resources...remember he’s the “Mad Titan” not the “Smart, Nice Titan” :lol:

Also remember Dr. Strange is a top 10 worldwide neurosurgeon with crazy focus dude mastering the Eye/Time Stone in a year or so is easy money

powerful pelvic thrusts

but lets give her some credit, she working hard, that thick padded suit (that isn't exactly skin tight) just isn't doing her any favors

Thanks for this lol.

Coming through in great shape is the bare minimum for Marvel heroes.

It’s not her fault. They need to get her out of that CW quality costume.

Why Thanos ain’t just shower the universe with resources...remember he’s the “Mad Titan” not the “Smart, Nice Titan” :lol:

quick nitpick, on Titan, it was weird that he said that they called him a "mad man", figure "mad titan" would have slotted in there best

then again the general audience probably get confused because the planet is also called titan :lol:

powerful pelvic thrusts

no offense..... but shes downright shrimpy looking. so all the functional strength im gonna assume shes talking about.... doesnt look great as the HOLY CRAP ITS OUR SAVIOR X FACTOR TRUMP CARD HERO. but.... whatever. maybe theyll make it work, with their recent track record they at least deserve a shot. but good lord these behind the scenes shots look awful.

Well, marvel president and the directors kept saying any death in IW was permanent. So at first I was distraught. But then once they made spiderman and black panther disappear the rational side of me kicked in. I'm not trusting a word out of Feige's and the Russo's mouths again lmao
I don’t know how anyone can read another interview after this :lol: They straight up lied :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom